11/13/04 Eastern Cruise only We Did It

We are leaving (I hope) about 1:30. My daughter is a first grader and her teacher gave us sort of a hard time about her missing a week of school so I don't want to pull her out too early on Friday. I'd like to leave at noon, but I'm thinking it'll be a bit later than that. It's about 5 hours on the road for us. Looks like you'll be long past us if you are leaving at 5. How's Aubrey's eye? Did it all clear up?

Sue - We'll wave as we go by. LOL:wave: I understand about the teacher. We are fortunate that we don't have to deal with that yet. You're staying at the Radisson right? If so we'll see you there! 3 days of eye drops and Aubrey's eye was completely healed. Thanks for asking. I hope she never does that again. She HATED the eye drops which made me hate having to give them to her! LOL

Last day of work for DH!:Pinkbounc :bounce: Holiday tomorrow and he took off Friday so we could travel. YIPPEE!!!! This cruise is in our sights!!!

Have a great day everyone. I'll try to check back later.

DH should be home in about 30 minutes, and he is so excited---VACATION!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We leave tomorrow around 11 am. Almost time!!!

We're still here too. We're leaving Atlanta about 2:30 Friday, after a big celebration at my son's school. We are staying at the Grand Floridian that night and the next morning going to a character breakfast to celebrate our son's 7th birthday. We'll spend a couple hours at Disney MGM and then drive over to the port.

Hope all are well and getting ready to board our ship/
See ya Saturday :jester:

Originally posted by Hannosmom
DH should be home in about 30 minutes, and he is so excited---VACATION!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We leave tomorrow around 11 am. Almost time!!!
Hope you got some of the packages! Call you Friday evening on Sarah's Cell from Miami Airport!!!

This we'll be my last post until we return from the cruise....I don't even want to THINK about that!!! We'll be leaving at 12am CST. with me driving (seeing that I'm the night owl). Have a safe trip everyone. See ya'll soon!!

Wow! Look at all those countdown timers turning toward zero!!!! We be happy!!!

Safe travels, Everyone!!! Can't wait to meet you on Saturday!!!::yes:: :wave: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :wave2: :sunny:

Hi everyone! Safe travels to everyone. We are leaving at 5am CST. Can't wait to see you all. Please be careful if you are driving!

Well, guys! This is it! Our limo arrives in 7 hours. It is very real now!! :crazy:

Sarah - I am going crazy without you!! I have no one to chat with!!

Well, we are headed to Cocoa Beach tomorrow. We will see you guys all on Saturday!

Safe Travels!!:wave:

Greetings from the Space Coast area! We arrived safely at 8 am this morning, with only one speeding ticket received just one hour into our 12 hour drive!:rolleyes: :badpc: :badpc: :headache: :guilty: :sad1: :confused3 :earboy2:

Ok, let's hope I left that bad karma behind in Virginia!

Radisson people, have a drink for me at your gathering tonite!!! See you bright and early at PC!!!! (CAN YOU STAND IT!!!!):cool1: :flower1: :cheer2: :cloud9: :thewave: :jumping1: :goodvibes :hyper: :sunny: :wave:

Hi all we made it.......
We left Boston Sat AM in the snow----
The plane was late, so we missed lunch and the meet, see you around?

Here we go sailing!!!!!!

Hi! Had to log on to check the Hannomax site for room numbers. The DIStag ears have been hanging out on the room next to us for 2 days...I'm assuming it's meant to be on our door though and just got mixed up or somethin'. So, I will be moving it this afternoon and the tag will continue.

Hope you all are having a blast...looks like no ones checked in here so you probably won't be reading this. :) LOL

Off to enjoy the St. Martin sun!

It just seemed appropriate that SOMEBODY say hello to all from the Magic!!!

Hope all is going well for everyone!!

Palo was EXCELLENT tonight!!!

Talk to you all later!!

Hi everyone :jester: !!!

What a great week !

It was "MAGIC"al meeting so many of you on the ship....

Hannosmom - ChiChiHoney and Ed and Debbie - the download KING traveling with the Mickey Headbopping Queen...a special DISser and the "best" sister ever!
KYCruiseCrazy John & KyCruisinSusan and 2DD's - WHO wants to be a WINNER??? and Got any new pins?
feenie and DH - Bonjovi- HAPPY Birthday
house_of_princesses and the Vista Spa's Magical Guest of the week - Happy Birthday Becca....and WHAT is Don doing?
cjsmom97 - the infamous Jeanna! (who is really not AAA Kim) and were we REALLY that bad Rick?
TinaRN and Rhett - hope you are feeling better, honey......
PoohJen, DH (Pintrading King who does not look like a Pooh Waffle)) and her "men" - is there ANYTHING you didn't do?
Corie Dorie and DH - the BEST pirate on the ship! I think she was stalking me - once we met she was everywhere :crazy:
Cantsitstill and DH - also really great pirates
rocadonismom - I hope she comes on my next cruise! We have an extra seat at our table.....
hyandui and DW....cool T-shirts
adisneymama, DH and sweet Aubrey
and
mrsmg - Yvonne and Mike and their beautiful Family.....yes, the photo you have seen is not retouched, they are as youthful in person as in the photo.....this group knew how to have a GOOD time...who can say "Re-Booked".

Also enjoyed our servers Ancell and Collin - they were great with all our Princesses the entire week.....and our wonderful stateroom host Loel. I think Loel's Peacock deserves the Towel Animal award of the week!
Had FABULOUS service from Sasha and Kristian at Palo and got to meet the famous Gemma in person!

We booked a day room at the Hyatt - arrived at 10:15 and took a 3 hour nap (you guys wore me out!) before our 6:30 flight - this was just so great as we did not arrive home until 11:45 p.m. - I would definitely do this again......

Hope some others check in in the next few days....and sorry I didn't get to meet everyone but DH and I had a wonderful time...rebooked onboard for 11/11/06 - Special Western.......
:jester:

Just wanted to say HI!

Nice meeting you all. Hope you had safe travels home. We finally made it home yesterday. What a trip we had...:rolleyes:

Talk to you all soon.

Just wanted to check in and say hi. It was so GREAT meeting everyone!!! It seemed to go by so fast.
Tina I hope Rhett is feeling better and you guys had a safe drive home!!

We are home with mountains of unpacking to do!!:rolleyes:

TTFN!!:p I couldn't resist!!

Hi Everyone! Miss y'all already!

It was so great to meet each of you, and I was sorry I didn't meet more of you personally!

Tina, Josh had great fun with Caleb! I hope you all are feeling better and had some fun memories to bring home with you.::yes::

Hartmanns and Fals and KYs - cruising won't be the same without you next time!!!!

Can't wait to read all your trip reports and see you pics!

Hope everyone had a safe trip back!!! Can it be over already??? Was it all a dream???

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter