100 things for 100 days of school

We go to the dollar store & my son selects a pack of 100 stickers. At home I lay one of his plain shirts down and smooth out all the wrinkles. I section off the shirt with masking tape & show him where he should avoid placing the stickers (like along the sides of the shirt where his arms will rub against & then the stickers quickly come off). One year we did the stickers in rows of 10 and other years he didn't do any pattern. He just has fun making the shirt himself. At the end of 100th day, he usually shares stickers with his friends and then puts the rest in his sticker album. Easy & fun for him!

This year one of my students actually brought in 100 grains of rice! Several kiddos brought in 100 pieces of pasta, pennies, trading cards, index cards,etc. I give the sugestion of making shirts with 100 of something on them. This year I had 100 wiggly eyes, dogs drawn with marker (a few years ago this child's brother did 100 flags from 100 countries all drawn and colored by him) stickers, dots and so on. They really love the 100th day celebration.

DS only had to bring in the 100 things for kindergarten. We went to the craft store and bought craft sticks (like popsicle sticks, but different colors). A few years later those same sticks became part of a project where he had to make a model of a building.

Our kindergartener had her hundred day celebration a few weeks ago. Our project was a mobile made with an embroidery hope and ribbon. We attached 100 strips of ribbon around the outside. It was a different way to display 100 things, and she'll be able to use it as a bedroom decoration when the school is through with it.

My DD5 had to decorate a Burger King crown with 100 items. We went to Michael's and bought little foam hearts and flowers and sequens. When we finished you couldn't even see that it was a Burger King hat. They also had a party and each child had to bring 100 food items. I had to count out 100 whole cashews. It's not easy finding whole cashews. The kids had a blast though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter