100 SSR points for rent @$16/pt. Can use anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJP77

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
100 SSR points for rent @$16/pt. Must use by 02/22

Last edited:
Staying Oct 23-29 2021 and looking for studio at either option below wanting to keep it under 2k.

Boardwalk, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Saratoga Springs

studio

View Any

Hunter

Saratoga is the only availability for that period. Studio standard room for 80 points or a studio preferred room for 94 points.

Yes. AKL, Poly, SSR, BLT, OKW all have availability for that one night.

Send me a PM with your party members and contact details and I can book the dates. We can discuss further details in that private message conversation, so that your details are not public on this forum.

Send me a PM with your party members and contact details and I can book the dates. We can discuss further details in that private message conversation, so that your details are not public on this forum.
This is kind of embarrassing, but I can't figure out how to send a PM on this board. Do I need a certain number of posts or something to enable messaging?

Not a problem at all. There are rules around it. This is what I have from the moderator of this forum:

"Email and Phone numbers may NOT be posted in rental threads but may be shared using the private conversation system by those registered at least 24 hours with a minimum 10 of non-DVC Rent/Trade Board posts. Posters with fewer than 10 posts should be directed to this thread -HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM) - for information about using our conversation system."

When you follow the link above it will take you to an explanation and includes a link to a "Test Board" where people can post test threads to up their postings. I know its a tedious process. I apologize. I wish I had an easier work around.

Reactions: dh3
Sorry. Not at Beach Club. Saratoga is the only 2 bedroom I see available.

Sorry. SSR and OKW are the only resorts with 1 bedroom for those nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter