100 SSR points for rent @$16/pt. Can use anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, looking for a studio at any WDW resort for either 5/7-5/9 or 5/14-5/16 (can also do Saturday-Monday instead of Fri-Sun those weekends if easier).
Thank you so much!

Hi, looking for a studio at any WDW resort for either 5/7-5/9 or 5/14-5/16 (can also do Saturday-Monday instead of Fri-Sun those weekends if easier).
Thank you so much!

OKW is available 5/15-5/17. Otherwise studios are all booked on those dates.

OKW is available 5/15-5/17. Otherwise studios are all booked on those dates.
That works, thank you so much for checking. I can’t PM you yet, need to wait until late tonight or tomorrow to follow up and proceed.

That works, thank you so much for checking. I can’t PM you yet, need to wait until late tonight or tomorrow to follow up and proceed.

No problem. Let me know when you can PM your details and want me to book for you.

Hi! I am looking to rent points to stay at the Aulani from November 10-13, 2021 in an islands view room for our honeymoon. I believe it is 19 points a night. Is this available? May you please assist? Thank you!

Hi! I am looking to rent points to stay at the Aulani from November 10-13, 2021 in an islands view room for our honeymoon. I believe it is 19 points a night. Is this available? May you please assist? Thank you!

Studio Island Garden View available. 57 total points. If you send me a PM with your names, address, phone and e-mail. I can book it for you and we can arrange payment.

Studio Island Garden View available. 57 total points. If you send me a PM with your names, address, phone and e-mail. I can book it for you and we can arrange payment.
Hi! Thank you so much! We absolutely want to do this. I am not allowed to PM yet but once I can I will message you the information. Thank you!

Looking for SSR 1-bedroom villa 4/25-4/29. If available, kindly provide instructions on how to PM
Thanks

Interested in available animal kingdom village, boardwalk, beach or yacht club, riviera for May 14-16 2021. Cheapest option (2 adults, 1 infant)

Looking for SSR 1-bedroom villa 4/25-4/29. If available, kindly provide instructions on how to PM
Thanks

Standard and Preferred rooms available.

For how to send a PM:

"Email and Phone numbers may NOT be posted in rental threads but may be shared using the private conversation system by those registered at least 24 hours with a minimum 10 of non-DVC Rent/Trade Board posts. Posters with fewer than 10 posts should be directed to this thread -HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM) - for information about using our conversation system."

When you follow the link above it will take you to an explanation and includes a link to a "Test Board" where people can post test threads to up their postings.

Interested in available animal kingdom village, boardwalk, beach or yacht club, riviera for May 14-16 2021. Cheapest option (2 adults, 1 infant)
Sorry, there does not appear to be any availability for those dates.

Looking for Polynesian, animal kingdom, or beach club studio or 1 BR for 11/24-11/27 if possible. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter