100 SSR points for rent @$16/pt. Can use anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. I'm a DVC member and short 57 points for a reservation I'm planning to make. Any interest in doing a transfer? Let me know. Thank you!

ISO the following:
AKV preferred, but open to what's available
09/16/21-09/20/21
2 BR Villa (Savanna preferred), 6 adult guests.

I think that's about 160 pts?

ISO the following:
AKV preferred, but open to what's available
09/16/21-09/20/21
2 BR Villa (Savanna preferred), 6 adult guests.

I think that's about 160 pts?
Only thing with full availability is Saratoga - Standard 158, Preferred 191, Treehouse 209

Hi there. I'm a DVC member and short 57 points for a reservation I'm planning to make. Any interest in doing a transfer? Let me know. Thank you!
Never done one before but I'm open to it.

May 9-13
Studio (Any View)
2 Adults 2 Kids (Ages- 41, 41, 12, 11)
1st Choice- Boardwalk
2nd Choice- Copper Creek
3rd Choice- Riviera

I'm interested in the Aulani points if available please.
Yes. Still available. PM with your guest names, address, phone # and e-mail if you would like me to try and book for you.

Sorry. No availability.
Thanks for the response! Is there any way you can see if the 1 bedroom is available for those date? If not can you check to see if any studio in those resorts would be available for the dates of May 9-12 or May 10-13?

Original Request:
May 9-13
Studio (Any View)
1st Choice- Boardwalk
2nd Choice- Copper Creek
3rd Choice- Riviera

Thanks for the response! Is there any way you can see if the 1 bedroom is available for those date? If not can you check to see if any studio in those resorts would be available for the dates of May 9-12 or May 10-13?

Original Request:
May 9-13
Studio (Any View)
1st Choice- Boardwalk
2nd Choice- Copper Creek
3rd Choice- Riviera
Even with a 1 bedroom added in May it is basically booked up in all of those resort. There is a night here or there available but not a full block. The closest you get is May 11 to 13 at Boardwalk 1 bedroom garden view. If you were willing to go to another resort there is availability at Saratoga and Kidani.

Even with a 1 bedroom added in May it is basically booked up in all of those resort. There is a night here or there available but not a full block. The closest you get is May 11 to 13 at Boardwalk 1 bedroom garden view. If you were willing to go to another resort there is availability at Saratoga and Kidani.

Ok how is Saratoga looking? Was trying to go somewhere new but I really want to just get there at this point. :sad2:
Any Studios or 1 bedrooms available for any of those date at SSR?

SSR has Studios - Standard and 1 Bedrooms - Standard and Preferred.

210 SSR and 165 AUL points for rent @$16/pt. Must use by 02/22

Hi
Haven’t used this site in a while

I’m looking for animal kingdom

3 adults (1 adult 19)
2 kids 7 and 12
We can do a savannah view studio
From aug 2nd- 9th
If whole stay not available we could do a Kilimanjaro suite on the 8th and 9th
Had purchased points but lady sold contract needing points...

Hi
Haven’t used this site in a while

I’m looking for animal kingdom

3 adults (1 adult 19)
2 kids 7 and 12
We can do a savannah view studio
From aug 2nd- 9th
If whole stay not available we could do a Kilimanjaro suite on the 8th and 9th
Had purchased points but lady sold contract needing points...
Kidani - 1 bedroom - standard and svannah view are available
Jambo - 1 bedroom - standard available
AKL studios only accommodate 4 people, so unfortunately no availability in studios for your group.

SSR has Studios - Standard and 1 Bedrooms - Standard and Preferred.
Ok Perfect! I would like a Studio at the SSR. Dates May 9-13 ( or whatever block is available within those dates). 2 Adults and 2 kids (11 & 12).
I am at my 5th or 6th message to be able to PM. Hoping it goes by soon so that I can book ASAP!!!

Kidani - 1 bedroom - standard and svannah view are available
Jambo - 1 bedroom - standard available
AKL studios only accommodate 4 people, so unfortunately no availability in studios for your group.
How much does that run?

214 pts for a standard and 258 pts for savannah

If the Aulani points are available. I'd like 104 for Aulani Nov 2 to Nov 6. Sudio Oceanview.

Bill Hall. & Patricia Hall

New to this group so Not sure where to send the names, address, phone# and email as I assume I shouldn't post them here ;-)
And to contact you for payment

Haven't found PM details yet--Found it--- working thru test msgs and 24hr....if u need info quicker...i'm using the same user on hotmail

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter