100 (Nope...It's just about time!!!) Days til Our First Family Trip!

Wow, so helpful!!! Thanks for all your great ideas!

I totally understand your "up at night" problems last night I was up until midnight obsessing over stuff.

As far as shoes goes I would use a good pair of sneakers during the day and a pair of previously warn non-blister causing sandals at night. You may want to try the nike flip flops. Even though you dont like something in between your toes, these sandals are amazing. I could run a marathon in them. My dad will not wear the flip flop style either but I got him to try a pair of the nike's and he said they are the greatest 20$ he's ever spent. Here is a picture.
nike.png
you can get them in all different colors. I have the pink/grey and the all black. Ive worn them to amusement parks and a day at the zoo. Never had any problems.

Those do look comfy, but I just don't know about the toe thing! I'll have to find some around here to try on. Love me some sandals!

I would vote to find a used version of the stroller that you already like and have. We have chosen to spend 85$ and rent a double stroller for the week from orlando stroller rentals. If you cant find what you like and want to go this option for a 2nd single stroller those also rent those as well.

I've decided this is the best way to go too. I'm going to look at one this afternoon that I found on craigslist. Wish me luck that I can cross this off my list!

The bags you have chosen as carryons sounds good. Keep in mind you will need extra room on the way home. Dirty clothes always seems to take up more room.:laughing: And you need room for all those souveniors. I am going to pack our diapers and wipes and utilize that as extra space for the trip home.

I know, we will definitely need room for souvenirs. I'm planning for taking only 3 carry-ons (we're allotted 4) and then packing a little duffle that folds down to nothing in case we run out of room, that way we'll have a little breathing room and could use it as our 4th carry-on if need be. And I think the diaper/wipes space should help too, plus snacks. I'm planning on almost one whole carry-on being snacks (fruit snacks, dum dums, granola bars, raisins, etc.) and diapers, so that should be empty.

Have you picked your seats on airtran? If so I would say you or your dh could sit aisle seat and allow the kids the inner seats. That way they can move around somewhat but wont be able to get down the aisle. This is what we try to do at baseball games since our ds2 cant sit still for more than 5 minutes if that. I sit on one end and my dh sits on the other with the 2 boys in between that way they can stand and move but only in a contained area. I am hoping it works for the plane as well.

We do have our seats picked, and we have 2 full rows on the right side of the plane. So we maybe able to pin both kids in, one adult on each side in each row (there are 4 adults). That's a good idea. Cooper is great about sitting in his car seat; he doesn't even need toys/books to entertain him in the car, he just kind of zones out. Not sure about the plane though. I think I'll save the $25 and take our chances.

and last but no least. Arrival day! I have also thought about this. Our flights are similar too. leave at 7am (getting up super early) and arriving at MK 923am. I too thought about waiting for the room and napping but knowing that my boys are going to be so excited I wasnt sure if it would work out anyway. I planned on checking in, eating lunch at food court, and heading to magic kingdom. Catching the afternoon parade and getting some rides done. We have ADR at 4pm at plaza resturaunt and I plan on heading back after that to resort to swim or just organize the room and baths and bed. I would say try to find another night for spectro or skip it this trip. Or just have plan A if the room is ready and if not do plan B.

Yeah, your plan is my plan B, and I think it sounds the best (especially if I could move CP up to 5:30), except that everyone keeps telling me we must see Spectro, and I know the kids would ADORE it. I think they would conk out at some point in the strollers in the afternoon, and maybe that would be enough to get through until Spectro, but I don't want to go so gung ho our very first day. My mom and I should have time to discuss this today so I can see what she thinks and wants to do.

Hope I helped and didnt just confuse you more :confused3.

Ps I am waiting for my mickey mail too. I unfortunately have to wait until AAA calls.

Glad I'm not the only one! I'm going to e-mail my TA today.

Alright, next up is Epcot. For some reason, this park is causing me some problems. I think it's because there are some variables here we don't have at other parks. There are several rides here that all the adults want to ride, but Cooper can't, so we'll have to do Rider Swap. We want to do the World Showcase, but I don't know how long we'll need. I don't know whether we'll want a break in the day, though I think we will. And, I don't know, but I think, that this will be where we come back to on Saturday for our open morning. So then do I leave certain things off of our Ridemax plan for our first day, or try to cram it all in? Obviously none of these are big worries (not like the Mickey Mail! :rotfl:), but still it's not as easy a list as Animal Kingdom. So...

Our Must Do List:
Spaceship Earth
Mission Space (the mild side, for Chad and I)
Test Track (everyone but Cooper)
Seas with Nemo
Turtle Talk with Crush
Soarin (everyone but Cooper-I'm starting to feel bad for him!)
A few hours in World Showcase to walk around and hopefully see the candy lady in Japan and some of the other acts (how many hours to allow?)
Gran Fiesta in Mexico
Maelstrom in Norway (both as part of our WS tour)
Club Cool
Illuminations (if we can make it!)
Disney Visa character meet and greet

Our "If Time" List:
Journey into Imagination (or should this be on the must do list?)
Universe of Energy (sounds kind of boring and super long, but I hear there are dinosaurs?)
Circle of Life (if someone needs something to do with Cooper?)
Innoventions (if we can only do one side, which is better?)
Imageworks Lab (what is this????)
HISTK 3-D show (I don't think the kids will be super into this, but it might be a cool break from the heat)

Am I missing anything? What are your must do things at Epcot?

I cant believe you didnt get your mickey mail yet. Did you call your TA. I am anxiously awaiting mine and we are 39 days out. I guess I have a while to wait.

What is the disney visa char. meet and great. I have a disney visa but have never heard of this.

I like your epcot list. I would put figment into your must do's. Our plans are to tour the future world side in the morning then break at resort, dinner and then tour world showcase ending with illuminations at night. It would only give us approx 2 hours to do world showcase. I know the last time we visited without kids it was enough so I assumed we would be fine.

I bet you are just jumping with excitement. Your almost 3 weeks away:banana:

Nope no kids here, even though I do want some. But, for now I am living at home with my Mom and going to school full time. We are sooo ready to go. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks and I am going nuts! I am actually in Northern Michigan right now (was up here for a few weeks) . I am bypassing the fact that I am going home next week and just want it to be September 19th!
:rotfl: I love your plans! I have an Excel sheet that I look at everyday and hope it all works out...I am not going to stress though because whatever I don't get to this time gives me an excuse to go again :cutie: !!

1) Where the heck is my Mickey Mail? Now truthfully, I have no idea what comes in Mickey Mail. I'm assuming our Magical Express tags, but I don't know what else. I don't even know that it's very exciting. But still, lots of people going later than us are getting theirs, and I WANT MINE TOO! Whew...

It will come I promise!!! I'm surprised I got my as early as I did but figured they may have sent it earlier since I live in Canada and it takes longer to get here.

2) What shoes am I going to wear? The boys are set-Disney crocs and sneakers, and they'll be in the stroller a lot.

I'm doing the flip flop thing. I LIVE in them. Boys are doing Crocs too! Not sure about DH. I HATE wearing socks so sneakers are OUT for me!

3) Our stroller situation.

We are doing two singles as well for the same reasons. YDS has a combi that I love and we bought a cheap one at wal mart for DS3 as he doesn't use a stroller at home and I didn't want to invest $$. It cost $39 and it's the best thing ever!

even.jpg

4) CARES for the airplane.

Same here! We decided (I decided LOL) that we were doing the car seat for YDS. Logan is WAY to squirmy and there isn't a crotch strappy thing to keep him from sliding out from under it. Plus he sleeps so much better in his seat (he leans up against the sides). We're taking the car seat from our second car - it's cheap and light and smaller then his alpha omega seat. DS3 will use a strap - not worried about him.

5) To get groceries delivered or not?
Not for us but we don't have a fridge. If we did I would for sure! Garden Grocer as well. You have to order $40 of food (I guess that doesn't include diapers/wipes???) though. I'm packing all that stuff from home and hoping that will make room for stuff coming back - I have a weakness for BIG stuffed animals LOL

6) How much luggage will we need?

We will have 3 carry-ons and 3 personal bags (YDS only have a ticket for a part of the way :sad2:) I'm cheap so I'll find out in my practice run at packing how much space I'll need. I'm packing the boys clothes in ziploc bags so they should fit in carry ons. I'll pack diapers/wipes/snacks/toiletries in the checked bag.

7) And the one making my head hurt the most :-)worship: if you've made it this far, by the way!)...our arrival day.

You're an obvious planner so I hate to say this but wait and see what your day is like :guilty: See how everyone feels - sounds like you'll have a long day.

Alright, so that's what's on my mind. What things are you stressing about? What plans are still up in the air?

Pretty much the same stuff. I'm more worried about - finding a sitter for our sick cat and Logan Tantrums on the plane! LOL! BTW - I sleep with a pad of paper and a pen beside me at night so when a Disney thought crosses my mind I write it down LOL!

Keep up the GREAT work :wizard:

Thank you for your Epcot List LOL! I'm officially stealing it :banana:I am not an Epcot fan and it the one park I've dreaded planning b/c it seems to be a harder one for little kids.

Well helooooooooooo! I just popped over here from my TR and am all caught up on yours. Man oh man, how you remind me of me:lmao: All of your planning, sleepless nights, ADR drama. Yep, deja vu! I am sorry that I'm just now getting in on this PTR but am excited that you'll be going in, what 23 days now??? Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!

Oh, and if you have a chance, please look at my TR from last year. It's actually a combo PTR and TR. You will get a kick out of my "stash" that I accumulated over the months of planning. So funny. And I used it all, for the most part:)

Can't wait to read more. Hope you get your Mickey mail soon!

First off, since so many people asked...no Mickey Mail yet! But, I did e-mail my TA, who said that she got the grandmas' documents on Tuesday and thought she'd get ours on Thursday, so I think we'll have it early this week. If it's not here by Tuesday I'm going to hound her again!

Here's a whole bunch of replies...sorry to lump them all together!

What is the disney visa char. meet and great. I have a disney visa but have never heard of this.

I like your epcot list. I would put figment into your must do's. Our plans are to tour the future world side in the morning then break at resort, dinner and then tour world showcase ending with illuminations at night. It would only give us approx 2 hours to do world showcase. I know the last time we visited without kids it was enough so I assumed we would be fine.

I bet you are just jumping with excitement. Your almost 3 weeks away:banana:

The Disney Visa Meet and Greet is in Epcot at Innoventions (West, I think??) from 1:30-4:30 pm. You have to show your Visa card, and then you get a meet and greet with some of the biggies and a free 5x7 pic. Pretty cool!

Figment has been moved to the must dos! And yep, there's some jumping going on around here!!

Nope no kids here, even though I do want some. But, for now I am living at home with my Mom and going to school full time. We are sooo ready to go. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks and I am going nuts! I am actually in Northern Michigan right now (was up here for a few weeks) . I am bypassing the fact that I am going home next week and just want it to be September 19th!
:rotfl: I love your plans! I have an Excel sheet that I look at everyday and hope it all works out...I am not going to stress though because whatever I don't get to this time gives me an excuse to go again :cutie: !!

Yay for 4 weeks (less now!)...it will fly by. I'm actually wishing time would slow down a little so I can get everything done I want to!

I'm doing the flip flop thing. I LIVE in them. Boys are doing Crocs too! Not sure about DH. I HATE wearing socks so sneakers are OUT for me!

We're taking the car seat from our second car - it's cheap and light and smaller then his alpha omega seat. DS3 will use a strap - not worried about him.

We will have 3 carry-ons and 3 personal bags (YDS only have a ticket for a part of the way :sad2:) I'm cheap so I'll find out in my practice run at packing how much space I'll need. I'm packing the boys clothes in ziploc bags so they should fit in carry ons. I'll pack diapers/wipes/snacks/toiletries in the checked bag.

You're an obvious planner so I hate to say this but wait and see what your day is like :guilty: See how everyone feels - sounds like you'll have a long day.

I'm more worried about - finding a sitter for our sick cat and Logan Tantrums on the plane! LOL! BTW - I sleep with a pad of paper and a pen beside me at night so when a Disney thought crosses my mind I write it down LOL!

Keep up the GREAT work :wizard:

Still not sure about shoes-I better get moving on that one, huh?

Glad to see I'm not the only cheapskate willing to haul tons of luggage through the airport to save a buck:rotfl:! I think I'm going to make Griffin walk so we can stack stuff in his stroller, lol!

And I agree about our arrival day-wait and see. However it works out, we'll be at Disney, so it won't be bad, right?

Great idea on the pen and paper. I woke up at 6 am today thinking of things!

Thank you for your Epcot List LOL! I'm officially stealing it :banana:I am not an Epcot fan and it the one park I've dreaded planning b/c it seems to be a harder one for little kids.

Feel free to steal anything you'd like! I'm no expert, but I wanted an idea on what I thought the kids would like. I think we'll also try a Kim Possible mission if we have time. Griffin would like that, I think!

did you get your mickey mail yet?

In case you didn't see above in this post...should be any day now! Hopefully yours will come sooner than mine!

Well helooooooooooo! I just popped over here from my TR and am all caught up on yours. Man oh man, how you remind me of me:lmao: All of your planning, sleepless nights, ADR drama. Yep, deja vu! I am sorry that I'm just now getting in on this PTR but am excited that you'll be going in, what 23 days now??? Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!

Oh, and if you have a chance, please look at my TR from last year. It's actually a combo PTR and TR. You will get a kick out of my "stash" that I accumulated over the months of planning. So funny. And I used it all, for the most part:)

Can't wait to read more. Hope you get your Mickey mail soon!

I can't find the stupid WELCOME smilie anywhere, so how about a :cheer2: for joining in?? Thanks for reading!

Yeah, I fully realize and admit that I am a little crazy in planning this trip. I just read at least the PTR part of last year's trip, though, and now I know that you understand!:rotfl: I'm so glad I'm not alone! (And I'm so glad your house was okay after Gustav!). I'm enjoying your current TR too!

Any advice for a fellow anal-retentive Dis-ser?? Hope you keep reading!

So my fabulous husband took the kids overnight to his parents' lake house. I don't know that I have been alone in this house since Cooper was born 25 months ago, so I am LOVING this! How sad is it that the best night in a long time is being spent blissfully alone? :rotfl: Plus my BFF just had her baby yesterday, so I got to go hold her for over an hour and get my baby fix. She is beautiful! And I know have baby fever like you wouldn't believe! We were originally going to start trying for another baby this past May, but I decided I didn't really want to be pregnant at Disney, so we've put it on hold til this winter. I wasn't positive I was ready until today. You forget how tiny and sweet and innocent newborns are. Ah...:goodvibes warm fuzzies all around!

Alright, enough of my reproductive planning talk. I'm sure you were all really wanting to know, right?:lmao:

The first bit of good news...I got the stroller thing all worked out! I'm returning the Cosco one to Kohls tomorrow, and I bought a used Metrolite off of Craigslist. It's a little newer than my old one, and cleaner! So now we'll have two of the same style to take, and it's a style I know we like. My mom is making me straps to put around them for the plane-I'm nervous about gate checking them. So we should be set on this issue, thank goodness!

Tonight I'm planning on getting the boys' airplane bags all ready. I'm using Griffin's Spiderman backpack from last school year, and Cooper has a smaller Nemo backpack that actually has wheels and is little enough that he can roll it himself. He will love that. I also want to print out the labels for my pressed penny tubes, so I can say I've made one thing! (Even if it is the easiest thing in the world to make, ha ha!)

I need to order the t-shirts and transfer paper tomorrow. Both take like 3 days to get here, so then I am planning to get them done over the next week. Here's hoping that's realistic, otherwise I'll be up until 3 am on September 6th!

I'm working on snacks. What are you guys bringing?

How nice a night alone!:cloud9: I have not had one of those since my oldest son was born:sad2: Except for an overnight stay at a conference I went to in lancaster which I shared a room with a coworker. I bet I could get so much done with 1 full 24hours by myself.:laughing:

I too have had a short spurt of baby fever but after spending a week off with my two boys while my husband was still at work, made me change my mind. I worship all stay at home moms :worship:. I loved every minute of it but I was so exhausted by the end of the week that I looked forward to coming to work to relax.:rotfl2: Isnt it hilarious that you plan your reproduction around disney trips.:lmao:

I am glad you have everything situated with the stroller and dont worry you will eventually get everything done. I got up today and thought oh wow jana only has 21days left so somehow this makes me feel like my time is going faster because your trip is getting closer. Dont ask.....Somedays I think I have lost my mind and its gone to disney:rotfl:

I was only planning on taking a few snacks like granola bars, fruit snacks, and maybe some cheetos as a treat. My kids are not huge snackers and with us having deluxe dining plan I think we will have plenty to eat. I am mostly bringing it for the airports/plane rides.

Have you decided on the shoes your taking yet?

How nice a night alone!:cloud9: I have not had one of those since my oldest son was born:sad2: Except for an overnight stay at a conference I went to in lancaster which I shared a room with a coworker. I bet I could get so much done with 1 full 24hours by myself.:laughing:

I too have had a short spurt of baby fever but after spending a week off with my two boys while my husband was still at work, made me change my mind. I worship all stay at home moms :worship:. I loved every minute of it but I was so exhausted by the end of the week that I looked forward to coming to work to relax.:rotfl2: Isnt it hilarious that you plan your reproduction around disney trips.:lmao:

I am glad you have everything situated with the stroller and dont worry you will eventually get everything done. I got up today and thought oh wow jana only has 21days left so somehow this makes me feel like my time is going faster because your trip is getting closer. Dont ask.....Somedays I think I have lost my mind and its gone to disney:rotfl:

I was only planning on taking a few snacks like granola bars, fruit snacks, and maybe some cheetos as a treat. My kids are not huge snackers and with us having deluxe dining plan I think we will have plenty to eat. I am mostly bringing it for the airports/plane rides.

Have you decided on the shoes your taking yet?

Well, I did have a fabulous 24 hours to myself! I wasted (well, not wasted because I wanted to do it, but it wasn't very productive!) a lot of time on here. The internet is the biggest time waster for me. I just get sucked in! But I also made some lists, read a little, got the boys' backpacks all packed, and shopped alone at Kohls for the first time in ages. So I had a blast!

It's funny that you think being a SAHM mom is hard. I mean it is, but I think having to try to balance work and home would be way hard too. Sometimes I wish I could work like 2 days a week-just enough for me to miss them, but not so much that I couldn't have lots of time with them too. Now if only I could create that job for myself!;)

And yes, only on here would I admit that I held off on getting pregnant because I didn't want to spoil my trip!:rotfl: I just didn't want to be big, hot, and pregnant and chasing after the kids, plus I want to ride some big kid rides too! But man, as soon as we get back, look out!:lmao:

That's funny that you're keeping track of when I leave! I bet it does make it seem sooner. Imagine when we actually go-that means your trip is just about here! My kids are pretty big snackers. Neither of them eats much breakfast, so then they are starving at 10 am. Plus I saw from our test run that hunger makes them UGLY! Trying to avoid that as much as possible! But with the deluxe plan I bet you'll have plenty-don't lots of people come back saying they couldn't even finish all their credits with the deluxe plan? Hopefully you'll be able to use some for your YDS too. That's the thing I'm worried about. Some days G and C could easily split a small meal, other days they'd each wolf their own plus more. We'll see how it goes, right?

Still working on shoes. I found this awesome pair on clearance at Kohls. They are like Keens, but very lightweight. They were super comfy, but when I really wear them around, I think I need a half size bigger. And they didn't have those, and neither does online. So close!

I have not been very good about adding pictures to this PTR, so I am going to work on that today, at least a little. First up, I wanted to show you the postcards our Fairy Godmailer sent last week. She did such a great job!

DSC_3575.jpg

Here are the boys holding them. Cooper literally holds his for hours at a time. So cute!
DSC_3567.jpg

Next I have proof that I actually did accomplish something this weekend.
DSC_3576.jpg

I got the boys' backpacks all ready for the plane ride. I probably put too much in them, but I really don't want boredom meltdowns. Cooper's highlights include 3 new little trucks to play with, Sesame Street surprise ink coloring book, pipe cleaners, and a few new books to read with us. Griffin's highlights include a new dinosaur book, dinosaur flashcards, travel Memory game, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse surprise ink coloring book, and this neat wipeoff thing I got from Usborne Books called "101 Things for Little Kids to do on a Trip" (or something close). It has all these little games, mazes, etc. on cards and comes with an erasable marker. Pretty cool. There's more in each, but that's all I can remember off the top of my head. We're also bringing the DVD player and some snacks.

And finally, the countdown chain that just keeps getting shorter everyday!
DSC_3564.jpg

DSC_3560.jpg

DSC_3558.jpg

We pull a link off every night, but since the boys were gone this weekend, we had a couple to take care of this morning to get us caught up.

Only 21 days to go!!! Three weeks from this very moment we will (hopefully!!) be taking a little rest before hitting the MK! Or maybe we'll already be at the MK!

21 days:banana::banana::banana:

Glad you enjoyed your night alone. I am so jealous. And I LOVE Kohls!!!

You sound like me with the shoes. I looked EVERYWHERE for a comfy pair of tennis shoes for our last trip. You really do have to worry about that because there is nothing worse than a bad blister to deal with when walking 9 miles a day!!! I hope you solve this shoe dilemma soon:rotfl:

ahhhhh...the boys look SO cute holding their postcards!!! I'm jealous that they enjoy your countdown chain - I've pulled every date so far. I can't believe you are leaving so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the chain idea thats so awesome. My boys get so excited too, to put the stickers on. Its the first thing they talk about in the morning and the first thing they mention after dinner (thats when we pick the sticker for the next day). I am so happy that they are so into it. I am glad your boys are too. Great ideas for the plane.

At one point I was thinking of going back to basic dining but it wasnt that much to upgrade since "free dining" and I figured there will be more than enough for ds2 to share. Getting the refill mugs included was a bonus too. We drink alot so I thought that would definitely pay off. We plan on taking sippies to pour the boys drinks into. So will see what happens......

I would also love to just work 2 or 3 days a week or even everyday but only like 4 hours/day. I do miss my kids so much and sometimes it is really hard. They love daycare or "school" as we refer to it and they have learned so much but it doesnt beat being able to be home. At least I am lucky to love my job and have great coworkers so it makes for a fast work week.

Would it be weird if DH and I made a chain for our grown up trip in October?:lmao: I don't think it would be very fun explaining that one to the kids!!!

PS - I am ADDICTED to Ridemax!!!!!!!!:surfweb:

21 days:banana::banana::banana:

Glad you enjoyed your night alone. I am so jealous. And I LOVE Kohls!!!

You sound like me with the shoes. I looked EVERYWHERE for a comfy pair of tennis shoes for our last trip. You really do have to worry about that because there is nothing worse than a bad blister to deal with when walking 9 miles a day!!! I hope you solve this shoe dilemma soon:rotfl:

I have an old pair of Adidas sneakers that are super comfy and broken in. I also have a pair of sandals that are comfy, but I'm not sure about all day. And I know have some Speedo flip flops (yes, the person who had major issues with things between their toes is working on her issues!:laughing:!) that I'm planning to bring for around the resort. But I'd still love to find a pair of really comfy sandals for the parks. We're taking a break most days, so I think I'll mix it up for the evenings to keep my piggies happy!

ahhhhh...the boys look SO cute holding their postcards!!! I'm jealous that they enjoy your countdown chain - I've pulled every date so far. I can't believe you are leaving so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How funny that you have to do your chain! Yeah, my boys are into it. They actually fight most days about whose turn it is. Cooper has no clue why we're doing it, he just wants to make Griffin mad by taking a turn too!

I love the chain idea thats so awesome. My boys get so excited too, to put the stickers on. Its the first thing they talk about in the morning and the first thing they mention after dinner (thats when we pick the sticker for the next day). I am so happy that they are so into it. I am glad your boys are too. Great ideas for the plane.

At one point I was thinking of going back to basic dining but it wasnt that much to upgrade since "free dining" and I figured there will be more than enough for ds2 to share. Getting the refill mugs included was a bonus too. We drink alot so I thought that would definitely pay off. We plan on taking sippies to pour the boys drinks into. So will see what happens......

I would also love to just work 2 or 3 days a week or even everyday but only like 4 hours/day. I do miss my kids so much and sometimes it is really hard. They love daycare or "school" as we refer to it and they have learned so much but it doesnt beat being able to be home. At least I am lucky to love my job and have great coworkers so it makes for a fast work week.

I'm jealous of your deluxe dining! There were so many places I wanted to go, narrowing them down was really hard. I keep telling myself that just means more places to pick from next trip, right?;) We're going to get 2 mugs, I think. It'd be nice to get soda on the way to and from the park, plus I think we'll eat at least a couple meals at POP and we can use the mug and get a bottled drink to use later. And they're a good souvenir! I did not have sippies on my packing list, I can't believe it! So glad you said that!

Would it be weird if DH and I made a chain for our grown up trip in October?:lmao: I don't think it would be very fun explaining that one to the kids!!!

PS - I am ADDICTED to Ridemax!!!!!!!!:surfweb:

You should TOTALLY do a chain! Just make sure you and your DH don't fight too much about whose turn it is, :rotfl:! And I told you Ridemax was addicting. I've made probably 100 plans so far!

Working on packing lists today, and a trip to Dollar Tree after we hit Bouncertown (bounce house place) with some friends. I've been writing random things on slips of paper, today I'm typing them all on one list so I can actually read it!

glad to have helped. Thats why I love these boards cause when you forget someone else reminds you of what you need! I have started giving myself certain tasks to complete each day too. It seems I get more stuff done that way. Cant wait to hear what you find at the dollar store. Have a great time bouncing. We have a similar place here called bounce U. The kids love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter