10 point My Points

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
Passing this along....

My Points, earn, finance, Quiken....blue screen for 10!

This was new to me anyway!

I found it, but when I clicked on it, it didn't bring up the blue screen saying 10 points had been awarded. Did you get that screen for immediate confirmation? I tried it again to see if it would give me the blue screen saying that "these points had already been awarded", but again I didn't get the blue screen.

Thank you, Jenifer.

Hunnybee, you have to view the actual loan site - begin to fill out the form - to get the 10 points. If you complete the whole form and submit it it is a 900 pointer... I am always nervous about doing that though.

Thanks for the tip -- I got those 10 points now! I agree, I never like to fill out those kind of forms / give out that kind of info. either. Especially since we had our credit card # stolen -- we assume online (they spent $600 cash advance for an online gaming site). I've been shopping online for several years and never had a problem until this -- now I'm much more careful about what I put online. Thanks again for your help, Teri! :)

Thanks!

I just clicked on "explore your loan options" and it took me to the blue screen :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!