10 or 11 night Fantasy June 2017..$?

Joel0917

DIS Veteran
i'd love a 10 or 11 night Southern Caribbean Fantasy Cruise. What do you think a 10 or 11 night cruise for 2A/2C would cost?

The 7 night cruises average about $250-350 per person per night, so I am going to guess they will be around $10,000-$14,000 for the 10 night and $11,000-$15,400 for the 11 night for 2A/2C.

Also the 10 night might be more money than the 11 night since the 10 night will have July 4 in it.

My guess is high, much higher if you are silver or new. ;)

I agree with dclpluto on the 10 night being more expensive also - since it also stops in Curacao whereas the 11 night hits another stop that DCL has done recently instead (Barbados). If we were going to choose one it'd be the 10 nighter for sure based on that. Sadly they released these too late and our hearts are set on Japan next year, leaving only one week for cruising. Hopefully these sell well (I think they will, but its just my opinion given that repeat cruisers are always clamoring for new stops) and I can do it in 2018!

I have been hoping they would sail The Fantasy thru the Southern Caribbean. I am so excited to switch my current April 30th cruise.
I hope I don't get sticker shock...... HAHAHA Of course I will. Then I hope they don't make it a blackout date

I have been hoping they would sail The Fantasy thru the Southern Caribbean. I am so excited to switch my current April 30th cruise.
I hope I don't get sticker shock...... HAHAHA Of course I will. Then I hope they don't make it a blackout date

I'm thinking the 10 night will be a blackout date since that has July 4th in it.

762195e1666497074ede151e0cbeb39738a411d967572cbbe24b90cf8db6011f.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if the Fantasy SC sailings are blocked out. They blocked out all the 2016 NY sailings.

I am soooooooo excited about the 11 night on the fantasy. I am gold and have a placeholder. I am hoping this is not a blackout and hoping the sticker shock is not so outrageous that I can't afford it. The fantasy is the only ship we haven't done and all of those islands are high in my list. I actually have a 2016 spring break on princess booked with similar stops but 8 nights. I will totally cancel that and I am willing to pay way more for Disney but not like 20k... So fingers crossed.....

I am soooooooo excited about the 11 night on the fantasy. I am gold and have a placeholder. I am hoping this is not a blackout and hoping the sticker shock is not so outrageous that I can't afford it. The fantasy is the only ship we haven't done and all of those islands are high in my list. I actually have a 2016 spring break on princess booked with similar stops but 8 nights. I will totally cancel that and I am willing to pay way more for Disney but not like 20k... So fingers crossed.....

It can't be more than the Hawaii cruises last year can it?????
We paid around $5,000 with gratuities for a 5B, for 2 adults.

I was thinking more like $8000-9000 for a family of 4 in an inside room. Maybe I'm being unrealistic.

It can't be more than the Hawaii cruises last year can it?????
We paid around $5,000 with gratuities for a 5B, for 2 adults.

We paid 6K for 2A,1C June 2015 for a 7 day Western in a 9b (oceanview, deck 2) without gratuities. The Southern will be over 10K EASILY!

We did the 11 SC cruise they Disney did in Dec. 2010 on the Magic. It had similar stops and was over Christmas. I don't remember how much we paid, but I want to say it was 3-4k. It was our honeymoon so 2 people inside room. I know prices have gone up since 2010 and it is the Fantasy not the Magic, but I'm hoping it won't be too more that what we did.

My fiance is calling to book the 10 day Southern Caribbean tomorrow morning and he's never cruised on DCL before (I have, gold member!) so I asked him what he thinks the price is going to be. He told me $3,500 total. I told him he's going to fall off his chair when he hears the actual price! The way I'm looking at it is this: it'll be a once in a lifetime cruise for us and it's our first anniversary trip too. I know the price is going to be high, but just like when my family went on the EB Panama Canal in 2008, we'll do extra to make the money to go on the cruise. I just hope this cruise isn't a blackout date for the OBB or that's going to really hurt then.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter