10% off Disney Tickets

I would trust them. Visit Orlando is the Destination Marketing Organization for Orlando - Official Visitor Centres and all :) Not some fly by night ticket reseller. Their mandate is not to make money - but to promote Orlando as a tourism destination.

If i'm reading right though, the 4 day + 1 free from Visit Orlando have a caveat that they must be used by May 23, 2018? Why?

If i'm reading right though, the 4 day + 1 free from Visit Orlando have a caveat that they must be used by May 23, 2018? Why?

That's just how tickets are sold now. If you bought from Disney they would also have an expiry date. They ask for the dates of your trip when you buy tickets.

Disney will honor what you paid for the tickets if the date passes before you can use them.

That's just how tickets are sold now. If you bought from Disney they would also have an expiry date. They ask for the dates of your trip when you buy tickets.

Disney will honor what you paid for the tickets if the date passes before you can use them.

Yea, I know the tickets expire now, but they expire at the end of the year, not in May. And none of the other tickets on the visit Orlando site had that message. So I was curious what was going on with these specific tickets.

I chatted them today and they didn’t know. I’m assuming that they would but still debating as to whether or not I should take my chances.

Thanks for all the feedback. But the VisitOrlando deal seems quite a bit better at the moment.

Example clicking through on both sites (without purchasing).
3 adult tickets
Base (non-hopper)

Undercover Tourist
$1265.85 (tax and shipping included)

VIsit Orlando (promo code “gift”)
$1200 for tickets
-$120 for promo code
$70.20 for tax
$14.95 for shippin
$1165.15 TOTAL

So I am seeing a price that is $100 less than undercover Tourist. (Feel free to check my work)

Which seems too good to be true. And I still haven’t heard any one on this board saying they bought through Visit Orlando

Just purchased this ticket through undercover tourist and paid 368 for it.. to get the deal you need to sign up for Mousesavers newsletter and go through the link on there. It saves you even more money!

Just purchased this ticket through undercover tourist and paid 368 for it.. to get the deal you need to sign up for Mousesavers newsletter and go through the link on there. It saves you even more money!

FWIW - I realized that I didn't specify that I was purchasing 7 day tickets.

Thanks to MickeynMinnie, I tried again at Undercover Tourist by going through Mousesavers and the priced dropped to $1262.85. Which is a good reminder to always check mousesavers, but its still a long ways off from VisitOrlando.

@ Mickeynminnie - I just signed up for the newsletter on mousesavers, but didn't get a link that let me to further discounts. Was the link in a separate link?

OK i think i solved the expiration date thing, If you click on the Disney Exclusive Price Black Friday Link the expiration date is in may 2018, if you click on base tickets you get an expiration date of Jan 1st 2018... Both Subtotals are the same before tax and the 10% off promo...but no free mini golf with the Dec expiration, choose the one that is available for your trip! :santa:

Thanks for this info! My parents need 5 day tickets so this would be perfect for them. For the 2 of them, they'll save $50 off the UT Mousesavers prices (inluding the tax and 2 day shipping). Good deal!

this is a decent deal, anyone have reviews of this place? I know I can trust UT, also how do you see/ know what the expiry is on a ticket you're buying? anyone know how long the code 10% off works for?

This deal looks great,and the site appears legit...any evidence t the contrary?

Guys,

If you click hopper passes (7-10 days), and the type "Gift" as the coupon code, the expiration states Dec 31, 2018. It says so on the screen where you select # of tickets (adult, child). This is the same expiration date for base WDW tickets.

If you choose their 4+1=5 and mini golf, the expiration is May 25, 2018. That is their limited time offer.

You can click tickets at the top, walt disney world, and then go that route if you don't want that limited time offer exp. May 25, 2018. Type "gift" as the code.

Ok, just to beat this horse one more time... From their FAQ:

• Can I go to the theme park to pick up my online ticket order?

No, our tickets must be picked up from our Official Visitor Center.

• Can I print my tickets I ordered online?

Yes, select tickets are available for PDF and will be available to select at check-out.

• Do you deliver online orders to hotels?

Yes, we do deliver to several area hotels. Please contact us for our current list of area hotels we service.
So how do I actually receive the tickets, and can I add them to MDE to get FP+ at the 60 day mark for our on site stay?

I am pretty sure you can have them shipped. I priced out some tickets online and I could select shipping for $14.95.

I dunno.... Not that I'm totally risk adverse here. By using discounted gift cards I can save a minimum of %5 off official Disney tickets. To save 'only' $19-20 on a 6 day Park Hopper I think I'd rather go right through Disney... Maybe I'm being silly...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!