10% off Disney Tickets

so does it matter which way you input them, they'll show that expiry on the app ? or do we need to use the app to input the first time? do you still see the other expiry on the website?

I don't think it matters how you input them--I in put mine on the website--but as far as I've found, the expiry only shows on the app. :)

Unfortunately I was late on the Visitorlando 10% off. In case anyone else is thinking of getting tickets for WDW soon, Boardwalk ticketing may have the lowest prices right now on 5, 6 and 7 day park hoppers. I used the ticket tool on Touringplans.com. They don't seem to search all vendors so I checked out some other prominent sellers namely GetAwayToday, VisitOrlando and Lastminutetravel, and Boardwalk was still the cheapest (including taxes and shipping). Here are the wholesalers touringplans search: Tickets2You, Kissimmee Guest Services, Undercover Tourist, Boardwalk Ticketing, Maple Leaf Tickets, Park Savers, and Official Ticket Center. If I had used the 10% off at visitorlando with promo code GIFT (expired), I would have saved another $50 total off of 3 5 day park hoppers over Boardwalk.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!