10% off Disney Tickets

You also get savings of buying now versus potential price increase (lately in feb) before you show up at gate. Can bridge upgrade these as well...i presume.

Yeah, my parents, including shipping costs, saved $100 off Disney prices for 2 5-day tickets. Visit Orlando isn't some fly-by-night ticket broker. As PP said, they're an official tourist bureau site.

Im saving $85 per ticket (minus 15 shipping fedex per order) on 7 day hopper?

My math must be fuzzy or I'm looking at the wrong package.
Visit Orlando with the %10 off has the 7 day hopper at: $455.29 Disney lists it at: $516.53 That's only $61.24 savings, take $15 for shipping now only $46.24 off.
Now, if you took %5 off the Disney site ticket by doing basic gift card shopping Disney cost is $490.70
Which again leaves us at $20.41 off. 455.29 visit Orlando + 15 shipping - 490.70 Disney discounted rate.

But on both UndercoverTourist and VisitOrlando I've never been able to figure out their 'Total Savings' number. It always appears so high compared to the actual math from Disney site - their site.

You also get savings of buying now versus potential price increase (lately in feb) before you show up at gate. Can bridge upgrade these as well...i presume.

This is definitely true about saving price increases...

But on both UndercoverTourist and VisitOrlando I've never been able to figure out their 'Total Savings' number. It always appears so high compared to the actual math from Disney site - their site.
They compare to the posted gate price, which is $20 higher than the price online.

My math must be fuzzy or I'm looking at the wrong package.
Visit Orlando with the %10 off has the 7 day hopper at: $455.29 Disney lists it at: $516.53 That's only $61.24 savings, take $15 for shipping now only $46.24 off.
Now, if you took %5 off the Disney site ticket by doing basic gift card shopping Disney cost is $490.70
Which again leaves us at $20.41 off. 455.29 visit Orlando + 15 shipping - 490.70 Disney discounted rate.

This is definitely true about saving price increases...

I don't know how many tickets you are purchasing but the shipping fee is only counted once, so the more tickets you purchase the greater the savings. So even if it's only $20 (which every penny counts and I still see that as good savings), if you purchase more tickets, the savings per ticket will increase. Also, I think the difference in savings is based on the type of ticket purchased. My parents bought the buy 4 days, get 5th day free base ticket, which, saved them $25 per ticket off UT discounted prices/ $50 per ticket off the Disney price. As always with these discounted tickets, no one vendor is the best vendor and it's good to compare prices.

I don't know how many tickets you are purchasing but the shipping fee is only counted once, so the more tickets you purchase the greater the savings. So even if it's only $20 (which every penny counts and I still see that as good savings), if you purchase more tickets, the savings per ticket will increase. Also, I think the difference in savings is based on the type of ticket purchased. My parents bought the buy 4 days, get 5th day free base ticket, which, saved them $25 per ticket off UT discounted prices/ $50 per ticket off the Disney price. As always with these discounted tickets, no one vendor is the best vendor and it's good to compare prices.

Definitely agree with the every penny counts situation, I'm happy for any savings. This was before the recommendations and 'official' nature of this retailer were known to me. I was saying $20 (only getting one ticket) wasn't worth the possible risk of ticket not being genuine.

Im saving $85 per ticket (minus 15 shipping fedex per order) on 7 day hopper?

Getawaytoday has the 7 day hopper for $447, a few dollars cheaper than the other website. I ordered my tix and had the confirmation numbers within a few hours and linked them right to my MDE. If you want the hard tickets, you can stop by guest services and they can give you those.

Tall Todd,

I paid all-in $459.025 per 7 day hopper adult ticket x 4. Maybe the WDW quote you were using is before tax?

Another website lists the 7 day hopper price at Disney with tax at $537.83. I think the 10 day maxed savings per ticket at $85 that I quoted. The 7 day was closer to $82 ish. My difference of $78 included $15 shipping divided by 4 passes. $78 x 4 = $312 that I can use to bridge for more savings next year (maybe) to either larger day hopper pass or maybe AP's.
Hope this helps and happy discount hunting!

Thanks everyone for chiming in. I ended up purchasing tickets through VisitOrlando. Assuming all goes well, it will have saved me $200 and change above UT

Other notes to share information: I did call VisitOrlando and they assured me that you can upgrade the tickets (adding extra days and park hoppers) if you wanted to. I also called UT and asked if they would price match, and they said they do not.

Definitely worth price comparing for what type of tickets you need. It is a savings for our tickets but only a 34.00 savings from the ticket center I was going to purchase from. Others may have greater savings.

Just a quick update that I received my 4 x 7 day hopper tickets yesterday via Fed Ex. You must sign for them with FedEx from this vendor. All linked just fine with MDE. I can't tell how you'd note expiration date from ticket or MDE? Only date on the back was 5/30/17. Presume that to show year bought which presumably means they expire end of next year, Dec 2018, as stated on website.

Just a quick update that I received my 4 x 7 day hopper tickets yesterday via Fed Ex. You must sign for them with FedEx from this vendor. All linked just fine with MDE. I can't tell how you'd note expiration date from ticket or MDE? Only date on the back was 5/30/17. Presume that to show year bought which presumably means they expire end of next year, Dec 2018, as stated on website.

I bought 2 9-day hoppers and they came today Fedex (though I didn't have to sign for them--they just left them at my front door). If you check the MDE app and go to "My Tickets" it will tell you the expiration date-- mine both are valid through 1/14/2019. Odd, since I thought they were good til the end of 2018 too, but I'll take it! :)

Just wanted to also confirm my tickets came from visitorlando.com...They are indeed genuine and reputable, will definitely be buying from them in the future as well to save $$$ Fed Ex did not require a signature for my 2x 5 day base tickets.

I realize that there is another thread devoted to this on Budget Board, but another potential 10% ticket opportunity will occur this Sunday when target sells their gift cards for 10% off. You could then buy Disney Gift Cards with the target gift card a day later to apply to Disney purchases (including tickets and hotels)

Thanks for the tip on the expiration being on the app vs. web version. My tickets expire 1/14/2019 as well. Odd that I had to sign or pick up at Fed Ex service center. Perhaps it was total cost of the tickets (I bought 4) or maybe they just don't trust me :). Happy to have taken advantage of this deal this year. Appreciate those that brought to our attention. I've also used Parksavers once and Undercover Tourist for years so good to have options.

I realize that there is another thread devoted to this on Budget Board, but another potential 10% ticket opportunity will occur this Sunday when target sells their gift cards for 10% off. You could then buy Disney Gift Cards with the target gift card a day later to apply to Disney purchases (including tickets and hotels)
This is great to know. For fun, I compared the getawaytoday price to the Disney website online price for a 3 day, nonparkhopper, and the Disneywebsite was cheaper. 10% off with gift cards sounds even better.

I bought 2 9-day hoppers and they came today Fedex (though I didn't have to sign for them--they just left them at my front door). If you check the MDE app and go to "My Tickets" it will tell you the expiration date-- mine both are valid through 1/14/2019. Odd, since I thought they were good til the end of 2018 too, but I'll take it! :)
so does it matter which way you input them, they'll show that expiry on the app ? or do we need to use the app to input the first time? do you still see the other expiry on the website?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter