10% off coupon for Golden Corral

ShellyLynn3630

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a link as to where I can print off a coupon for 10% off of Golden Corral for my trip in September. I used this in 2005 and the breakfast buffet was awsome!!! But can't seem to remember where I can find it now.

We were able to get coupon booklets just about everywhere in the area, and most of them have a 10% off coupon. We used the coupons twice on our last visit. I think they even have some coupon booklets right at the Golden Corral. Our resort had coupon booklets in the lobby and many of the grocery store do too. So, if you can't find any coupons on line, you will find some in various businesses around the area.

Hi in any coupon book at the visitor info or in the supermarkets, but if you want to print one in your house look at http://www.see-orlandoflorida.com/ in this place you have a lot of coupons to print at home. I hope that this can help and have a magical nigth:cool1:

Unfortunately, the online one is only for 50 cents per adult.....if anyone has a larger percentage, please share....

Thanks!

As it has been mentioned above, any supermarket or pharmacy will have the coupons.

This was a concern I had when I went in 2006: to make sure I would have the coupons for the 1st time I went to eat there.

Again, you will have no problems to find the coupon for Golden Corral (I just love this place, wish they had it here in Canada) or Ponderosa (not as great as GC, but a bit cheaper for breakfast).

Usually the Golden Coral coupons are 50cents off breakfast and 10% on dinner. As far as Ponderosa being cheaper we found that by the time you paid for the drinks which are extra at Ponderosa but included at Golden Coral the price was about the same.

True, for those that like the drinks they offer for breakfast.

I'm not a coffee person and the orange juice there is the same as you get here in any grocery store (i.e., not fresh squeezed from the orange, which I would expect in Florida), so in both places I passed on the drink (had only water), making Ponderosa cheaper in my case.

Usually the Golden Coral coupons are 50cents off breakfast and 10% on dinner. As far as Ponderosa being cheaper we found that by the time you paid for the drinks which are extra at Ponderosa but included at Golden Coral the price was about the same.

I just love this place, wish they had it here in Canada) or Ponderosa (not as great as GC, but a bit cheaper for breakfast).

They used to have Ponderosa in Canada, remember going to the one in Guelph as a child with my parents. Alas they had Olive Garden and Red Lobester too, I think those are also absent in Canada.

I didn't think drinks were included at GC. If you are a senoir they are, but we regular adults got soaked for $$ on soda.
Personally I won't go back to a GC. They used to be good and had decent quality food. After our last visit (to one in Orlando even) the food was very poor quality and not worth what we paid. I also don't like the new concept type layouts.

A lot of the Golden Corrals have the coupons books available in the restaurant...as you EXIT!

Take a few minutes when you get there, go to the exit door, and pick up the coupon book before going to the front register. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter