10 Day Tickets And Hello

jessie2

Mouseketeer
Hello

We are D H & D W, DD 15 years and DS 13 years 7th visit to Orlando 11 July 2002.

Have been away from the boards for a while, but have recently been a regular visitor, enjoying them as much as ever.

We are doing 6 nights Clarion Maingate, 3 nights Helmsley Sandcastle Sarasota and the last 5
nights back at the Clarion. We are going to be laid back this year, take in the atmosphere and chill in the parks, a 5 day hopper plus to be split either side of the beach break. We are now considering the 10 day ticket on offer, is the 5% on line discount included in the £199 price or a further 5% reduction. I think this is wishful thinking on my part.

I think I might have to get one of those count downs going.

Thanks

Jessie,

I'm afraid I can't answer your question, but I just wanted to say a big Hi to the DIS.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly with a definitive response for you.

Enjoy!

:D

If you're looking at the Virgin Travelstore website, the price is £199 inclusive of all discounts. Still a very good price, though.

I was just about to order these tickets when i noticed the bit that says they are despatched to you 10 days before departure..........why do they leave it so late? i'm going to be panicing incase for some reason they don't arrive............:(

Angie, I was thinking of putting an earlier date in - I don't think there's anything on the tickets to indicate the date - it's just for shipping purposes.

Bev

I think maybe i'll give them a ring Bev, 10 days is too close for comfort for me, either that or as you say put a different date

Hi jessie2,

Can't help you with your ticket question, but just wanted to say, hi! We'll be taking our 7th trip this year too and chilling out in the parks and soaking up the atmosphere is our favourite thing now. I'm not sure that we even saw the parks during our first trip - just ran from one attraction to the next and ticked them off on the map, LOL!

Well i just rang virgin travelstore and the girl she was not sure what the tickets would have on them as regards to a start date:rolleyes: she also said we would be sent vouchers and not the actual tickets themselves

Angie,

someone else has just posted that Lunn Poly are also selling them for £199 - I don't know any more than that, but since you can pop in there, rather than having to do it over the phone, then it might be worth a call.

I wouldn't worry about the voucher - for that price a couple of minutes inconvenience while you exchange them for tickets is not going to be a problem.

Bev

Chilling in the parks sounds good to me, hope I can stick to it though, I'm not happy unless my feet have touched every inch of those parks, whizzing is not in the itinerary this year!

With regard to these tickets Sunstyle have got them for £195 with no extra charges, book by phone, I will enquire as to when they despatch.

Deb, I have looked at lots of the links you have posted since I returned to the boards in January, thanks.

Chilling in the parks sounds good to me, hope I can stick to it though, I'm not happy unless my feet have touched every inch of those parks, whizzing is not in the itinerary this year!

With regard to these tickets Sunstyle have got them for £195 with no extra charges, book by phone, I will enquire as to when they despatch.

Deb, I have looked at lots of the links you have posted since I returned to the boards in January, useful and enjoyable.

Deb, I have looked at lots of the links you have posted since I returned to the boards in January, useful and enjoyable.

Hi,first time on the boards,just seen today an abta bonded agent selling these tickets for£190 adults,£155 per child,tickets despatched 10 days prior to departure,the site is www.theflightshop.co.uk also no credit card surcharge.hope this is of use.

Thanks and welcome to the boards, charmingman :wave:

...and welcome to jessie2, too :wave:

Angie, on the Virgin Travelstore site, it states quite clearly that they send out the actual tickets and not vouchers. The girl that I spoke to had to keep putting me on hold every time I asked a question so she could go and find out the answer. Perhaps your girl knew as much as mine did :rolleyes:

Same here Carole, i kept being put on hold while she went off to find out the answers:rolleyes:

I called Lunn Poly and must have had the same girl! Then when I said thank you and I would think about it, she got very snooty and said why didn't I want to buy the tickets there and then- so I just said I was shopping around, and she said 'you won't find them any cheaper than that' in a rather snooty way, so I told her I didn't have the money right now and just hung up - it left me with a very unsavory impression, but I do like the fact that I can go into a Lunn Poly shop and get the tickets rather than dealing mail order, I do loads mail order, but when it's so much money I get v. nervous!

Bev

I forgot all about going in today! Did you ask about getting them any earlier than 10 days before departure Bev?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter