10/8/25 and 10/12/25 Magic Cruises are no not showing up on website.

I am also not seeing them at the moment... they're the only two dates for that specific itinerary so perhaps its a glitch with them?

I am wondering this too. I was going to book either one of these itineraries and of course neither one is book able. I can’t seem to find out why.

I called and asked again. Those dates will not be bookable. I was told it’s likely privately chartered and after a little research, I’m thinking it’s TCM Classic Cruise. I am really annoyed because I was set on the Magic for those dates and none of the other options really work for me.

I called and asked again. Those dates will not be bookable. I was told it’s likely privately chartered and after a little research, I’m thinking it’s TCM Classic Cruise. I am really annoyed because I was set on the Magic for those dates and none of the other options really work for me.
Apparently TMC sold out too. But they have a waiting list. I think it would be fun to take a theme cruise sometime.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest