10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well all, I have emailed me information about DisTag. If anyone objects to me joining, please advise me if anyone has a problem with this. I know I was late. There is my wife-Melissa(28), myself-Chris(29), and daughter-Paige(8). Thank you for allowing me to play.

Hey everyone,
Sorry to bring the light mood down, but just found out that my SIL dad is on life support. He was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago. My SIL is flying from CA to Virginia and I am sure her and her family could use prayers right now.
Thanks a bunch in advance.

:grouphug::grouphug::wizard::wizard:

Good morning all! We are getting ready for the wedding which is on Sat. It has been very stressful the last week or so but it will be over soon. :mickeybar I will have some great stories for CC. The cruise is one of the things getting me through all of the drama. I am going to try and catch up on the thread. :surfweb:

good luck!!!:wizard::wizard::wizard:

And I remember enjoying reading about your adventures with your family. It's a shame that you had to remove them. :sad1:

Thanks :hug: Oh well, I will write a bigger, better report after this trip and it won't be taken down ;):cool1:

Hello all!

My GF and I will be joining all of you DISer's on the B.O.B. as I have just paid off our cruise in full. Now for the countdown...

A little information about us... Brian (me) an IT guy from the Chicago area, and Sue (GF), a benefits manager for a community college. I used to be a moderator on the Disboards, from 2002-2006, including the Collector's Board, the old Debate Board..(Good riddance on that board!!) and right here on the DCL boards. I have been on 3 Disney cruises, including both WB Panama Repos, but this is Sue's first cruise. We both cannot wait to get on board!!!!

I sent all of my info on to JLDSMD, but the info hasn't appeared on page one yet... (It's been a few weeks).

Anyway, we are looking forward to a great cruise!!!!

hey!!! welcome aboard!!:wizard:
i'm mike/aka underdog and joining me will be my lovely bride of 34 years robin/aka tart annihilator.
jump right in....the waters fine.:wizard:

Here are a few more pics from today.

We went to a peach orchard and a major distribution site for Georgia peaches. It seemed like a tourist attraction and before taking a tour of the plant, we enjoyed some peach ice cream.

Sorting the peaches...
utf-8BSU1HMDAwODItMjAwOTA3MDctMTQzO.jpg

After sorting, getting the stickers on them...
utf-8BSU1HMDAwNzgtMjAwOTA3MDctMTQzN.jpg

peachy keen pics chris.:laughing:

when you lose internet can you ping the gateway ip?
can you ping the routers wan ip?
can you ping the ISP's dns servers?
This is what you do at first to determine where the break is.

:confused3:confused3:confused3:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::lmao::rotfl:

maybe he just needs a new flux capacitor.:rolleyes1;):rotfl:

I'm not ashamed ;) Big Brother starts Thursday :cool1::woohoo::banana:

Good for you Karen getting back on track!! I'm right there with you! I started back yesterday on my weight loss journey and don't plan on stopping until October 15 when I leave for WDW :goodvibes

Count me in for Big Brother. Maybe that will get me away from MouseWorld Radio. :rotfl2:

In regards to getting back on track....I just got off the treadmill. I told Mike, "Don't let me try to weasel out of it". (Just what a guy wants to hear) :rotfl: They tend to get scared when we women ask them to help us lose weight. :lmao::lmao:

Great pics EVERYONE!!!!:thumbsup2

I had the most amazing weekend ever!!! I never laughed so much. I'm really sad that it's all over. :sad:

Here are some pictures that I have. I won't post those that repeat the others though:

A crazy Sistah P
July62009135.jpg

This pic cracks me up. Poor "L" had no idea for the longest time. :hug:

I think you and Dave should go to Busch Gardens tomorrow.:thumbsup2 We will be there. We have passes already and we want to use them.

I LOVE Busch Gardens, but alas, I have to work :sad1:

I worked there when I was a teenager (many, many moons ago!!)

Where do you live in VA? Tidewater?

You sure did!:yay:- well done:woohoo:
and good luck for Saturday:goodvibes... remember... deep breathes to keep calm, and if that doesnt work .....hit the wine and chocolate;)

Thanks for all your support everybody.

I sat down last night with Ellis yesterday and read him his report. He was quite embarrassed by the teachers comments. He says he's tried harder today and started working when everybody else did.... I have explained to him that we all know he can do the work quicker than the rest of his group, but if he gets the work done first, then he can daydream and do nothing afterwards,.... not before!

I'm going to have a word with the teacher in September hopefully and make her aware. I have to go in anyway to re-train her with the epipen, so I can do this at the same time.:thumbsup2
You are an awesome mom Karen, I truly wish we had more parents like you at our school.:hug:

texas it is then!!
everyone here that?
dis meet in texas this weekend.:woohoo::grouphug:
next weekend we'll do england.:thumbsup2
WoooHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! or is it YEEEEE HAWWWWW!

Count me in for Big Brother. Maybe that will get me away from MouseWorld Radio. :rotfl2:

In regards to getting back on track....I just got off the treadmill. I told Mike, "Don't let me try to weasel out of it". (Just what a guy wants to hear) :rotfl: They tend to get scared when we women ask them to help us lose weight. :lmao::lmao:
Me too me too, on both areas!:cool1: Told Sean that I'm back to where I want to be on that surgical table. So hopefully I will get these last few lbs off by the end of August.:wizard:

I LOVE Busch Gardens, but alas, I have to work :sad1:

I worked there when I was a teenager (many, many moons ago!!)

Where do you live in VA? Tidewater?

Work? Don't you feel ill?;)

We live just north of Charlottesville.

Work? Don't you feel ill?;)

We live just north of Charlottesville.

Cough, cough.:sick:

I would consider it, but DH actually ISN'T feeling well (allergies) and with the gorgeous landscaping there, it woudl only be worse!!

Have a great time - make sure to eat at the candy shop in the England section (that's where I worked - back in 1991!)

Ride the Griffen for me as well (haven't ridden that one yet):banana:

Good morning all! We are getting ready for the wedding which is on Sat. It has been very stressful the last week or so but it will be over soon. :mickeybar I will have some great stories for CC. The cruise is one of the things getting me through all of the drama. I am going to try and catch up on the thread. :surfweb:

It's almost over, hang in there and just enjoy the day.

Hey everyone...We are enjoying our last evening in Georgia. The kids are hopefully settling down, the adults except for me are gearing up for a card game. I just don't do card games! I will find something to do, read a book, DIS if anyone is around, etc.

We are going to head back north around lunch time tomorrow, stopping in North Carolina at the same hotel we stayed in on the way down. I left my AAA tour books at home, and don't wish to play Russian Roulette in taking a chance on an I-95 hotel. They are hit and miss. The Best Western we stayed at on the way down was AAA approved, was clean, had nice amenities, a nice pool and the price was good. We decided to make a ressie for there for the way home.

Oh, I bought a cool shirt at the gift shop at the Museum of Aviation yesterday. I will have to post a picture of it.

You are an awesome mom Karen, I truly wish we had more parents like you at our school.:hug:

WoooHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! or is it YEEEEE HAWWWWW!

Me too me too, on both areas!:cool1: Told Sean that I'm back to where I want to be on that surgical table. So hopefully I will get these last few lbs off by the end of August.:wizard:

Good job girl. :woohoo:

Did any one watch the memorial today??? When Jermaine sang Smile--OMG I had to find the tissues, and when he daughter spoke---- I was useless at work after that. We were watching on the internet so it kept hanging up. It was very touching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter