10/24/09 Bash on the Boat (I'm With BOB) Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catch ya later, it's back to work for me.........:wave2:

Chris - Great pics! How old were they for that cruise/
Samantha was 6 and Jay was 4. I am so excited because Samantha was just learing to read well on the last cruise. On the BOB cruise, Jay will be reading all of the signs and telling us where to go etc.

In 2010 we will also be going to Hawaii.My DH is retired military so we will be staying on the big island at the military hotel. From there we will be going to American Samoa. My DGS's grandparents are from there so we will be visiting his other reliatives.
I have been saving info for all of these places because it will be a once in a lifetime trip for us.

Here are a few to get started...

Kids with Donald.
CruiseVacation2006020.jpg

Kids with Goofy.
CruiseVacation2006023.jpg

Samantha coming down the Mickey Slide.
CruiseVacation2006038.jpg

Kids with their life jackets on getting ready for the Muster Drill.
CruiseVacation2006040.jpg

Jay at Character Breakfast.
CruiseVacation2006055.jpg

Great photos Chris...more please.

These are the last ones folks:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad2: :sad2:

and I only have the two.

First one....Algae/UK Planky and Heather's Algae

CIMG1237.jpg

And the last one is of me wearing my Piggly T Shirt with the two fellas.

CIMG1239-1.jpg

I'll try and scan in my purchased pictures over the weekend.

I'll try and scan in my purchased pictures over the weekend.
Yeah, I will have to scan some of mine as well. I have never used a scanner. I am thinking I will just go to Walmart and used the Kodak Scanner.

My favorite is of our family with Captain Jack Sparrow. I had to make sure I said, "Captain." That is on my crendenza here in my office. Whenever people come into my office they say, "Cool you got a picture with Captain Jack Sparrow!"

In 2010 we will also be going to Hawaii.My DH is retired military so we will be staying on the big island at the military hotel. From there we will be going to American Samoa. My DGS's grandparents are from there so we will be visiting his other reliatives.
I have been saving info for all of these places because it will be a once in a lifetime trip for us.

Wow, there's a military hotel on the big island??? :yay: We only knew about the Hale Koa (Fort DeRussy) on Waikiki Beach. I'll have to ask my Dad to look into that!

Oh, and that chocolate button thing nearly made me spit out my coffee!!!! :lmao:

Oops!:flower3:

Karen and Mel....

PM me your address for the postcard exchange....:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

And thank you!

Will do Jen:thumbsup2

What's a C.V ?

curriculum vitae - I'm applying for a job in a local school.

curriculum vitae?

:thumbsup2

These are the last ones folks:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad2: :sad2:

and I only have the two.

First one....Algae/UK Planky and Heather's Algae

CIMG1237.jpg

And the last one is of me wearing my Piggly T Shirt with the two fellas.

CIMG1239-1.jpg

We definately have to bring all our Planky's onboard next October. Brenda has at least 2;) , Nancy has 1, I have 1 and you have 1. Thats 5 so far. Anyone esle got a Planky they want to bring???:goodvibes

Today I've been doing extra walking....

I bought "my weightloss coach on the DS. It comes with a pedometer. I did 6500 steps so far today (and that included an extra little stroll to the park). Its meant to be 10,000:rolleyes1 - I didnt get to the gym though - the treadmill would clock up a few thousand miles:thumbsup2

I need to get my butt moving:rolleyes1

Good afternoon to all!

I have been too busy for the boards this week. I got on just in time, it looks like. Aren't we close to the end again??

I only have a short time today. Megan has soccer practice in an hour. She was disappointed to have a different coach this year. She got lucky the last few years and had the same coaches...and a winning team last year! Now, the girls she's with haven't quite gotten their act together. So, Megan is questioning continuing in the spring.

Anyway... I'll be taking a few minutes to read back again!

We definately have to bring all our Planky's onboard next October. Brenda has at least 2;) , Nancy has 1, I have 1 and you have 1. Thats 5 so far. Anyone esle got a Planky they want to bring???:goodvibes

I'm Plankyless............:sad2:

Today I've been doing extra walking....

I bought "my weightloss coach on the DS. It comes with a pedometer. I did 6500 steps so far today (and that included an extra little stroll to the park). Its meant to be 10,000:rolleyes1 - I didnt get to the gym though - the treadmill would clock up a few thousand miles:thumbsup2

I need to get my butt moving:rolleyes1

I wore my Weight Watchers pedometer to work one day. I definitely surpassed the 10,000 step mark! It was a very busy day.

Keep at it. It's a good incentive to see the steps add up!:thumbsup2

Looks like we'll be closed down tonight...anyone started the new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter