1 day trip: Sat. May 26 vs. Jun 9?

pinktink83

DIS Veteran
We are taking a quick, 1 day trip to Disneyland with our 3 yo DD. Would you choose Memorial Day weekend Saturday, May 26th, or Saturday, June 9th when more schools will be out/summer crowd is starting? Both days are blocked for all annual passports, except Premium, if that makes a difference.

DETAILS: Crowd level is ALWAYS our most important factor. The less busy, the better. This will be 3 yo's second trip (we went before Christmas w/ the whole family and did EVERYTHING - we just want to come back and have fun for a day), the main goal of our trip is to hit up Fantasyland in the morning for her, eat good food, relax, and catch the adult rides w/ child swaps later that evening. We will probably get park hoppers so we can do Bug's Land, Little Mermaid and Animation Center in the afternoon. Parades, shows, and fireworks are not required viewing.

Thanks so much for your opinions! :thumbsup2

According to Touring Plans crowd calendar, the 26th is slated to be an 8 (80% capacity) and the 9th is a 6 (60% capacity).

I would probably shoot for a non-holiday weekend myself. I prefer lower crowds too.

Perfect, thanks! That's a pretty big difference. June works better for us anyway so I'm glad to see it won't be more crowded!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter