1-bedroom Villas at GF pull down bed?

toodycat

DIS Veteran
I have not been to WDW since 2014 and I am dying to get there, but DH's work schedule is booked until August. I'm trying to put together a tentative plan for a WDW/DCL trip in mid-August. I want to stay deluxe, but I have my 23 year old son who needs his own space. He is 6 ft. tall and has complained that the sleeper sofas at BCV and BWV are too short. I know it seems like he should be able to fit in that sleeper sofa, but he is very long-legged. I noticed that the GFV one bedroom villa has a pull down twin bed. Has anyone used it? How big is it? The two bedroom villa is sold out for the week we would be there.

Thanks!

I have not been to WDW since 2014 and I am dying to get there, but DH's work schedule is booked until August. I'm trying to put together a tentative plan for a WDW/DCL trip in mid-August. I want to stay deluxe, but I have my 23 year old son who needs his own space. He is 6 ft. tall and has complained that the sleeper sofas at BCV and BWV are too short. I know it seems like he should be able to fit in that sleeper sofa, but he is very long-legged. I noticed that the GFV one bedroom villa has a pull down twin bed. Has anyone used it? How big is it? The two bedroom villa is sold out for the week we would be there.

Thanks!
It' smaller than a twin bed. More like the size of a bunk bed. If a queen size sleeper sofa is uncomfortably small for him, the pull down bed is going to be awful.

Could you give him the king bed in the bedroom and take the sleeper sofa for yourself?

That's a good idea, but I am not sure DH would go for it. We may have to look at BLT or the AKL villas instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts