06 Brides to be (Custom & Intimate)

akamom

Are we there yet?
I'm using the wish list to get an estimate. Is this accurate with the 06 costs? And I read in another post that they are going to restructure the intimate package. Any details on this? Or should I just call an EM? We plan to renew our vowes in 08, but we're trying to get an accurate cost (to date) so we can save up. Also, cost of hair/nails/makeup, can this be included towards the minimum of a custom wedding? Thanks!

akamom said:
... Also, cost of hair/nails/makeup, can this be included towards the minimum of a custom wedding? Thanks!

Unfortunately, it doesn't count towards the minimum. However, if you go custom, $100-200 for cosmetology is slim pickings compared to the $10,000 minimum you're paying for everything else lol.

My BF and I are planning to have an intimate wedding in 2 years. The Disney website indicates that you must pay for extra guests (only 4 are included in the package). Can anyone give me an idea of how much you have to pay for each guest? We are planning to have 18 at the wedding pavillion. Thanks! :earsgirl:

WDWbride2007 said:
My BF and I are planning to have an intimate wedding in 2 years. The Disney website indicates that you must pay for extra guests (only 4 are included in the package). Can anyone give me an idea of how much you have to pay for each guest? We are planning to have 18 at the wedding pavillion. Thanks! :earsgirl:

I'm also wondering the same thing. Everything seems so vague and I'm getting different numbers on how many guests I can have and if the B&G are including in that number. It seems so easy, but complicated at the same time.

I know the feeling. After I get some ruff numbers from my guest I am inviting then I will be all of disney looking for answers.

I am lost in this process also :}

Just this summer Disney changed the amount of guests you can have with an intimate, it used to be 10 total (including the bride and groom) and you could add up to 5 more people for $100 each. They have since changed it and it is now 18 guests (20 total with bride and groom) and no charge, I know this because I am having in intimate wedding in less than 3 weeks and we have 18 guests coming.

the extra cost for guests over 4 is for intimate weddings for champagne & cake. (you are allowed to have up to 18 guests plus bride & groom for a total of 20 with intimate weddings any additional guests & you would have to switch to a custom wedding under the current guidelines)

hair & makeup does not count towards your custom wedding minimum & isnt included in the intimate package. cosmotology needs are made on your own, average about $100 for hair & makeup for vendors in the area.

one thing for both of you ladies planning in 2007/2008 is the prices, venues & options available can change so its better to just save what you can & get a better more accurate idea closer to time of what you can do, where you can do it & what it will cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter