•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Looking at our room request options in MDE and there are two: close to the lobby or close to transportation.

I assume the transportation is the boat launch? So those would be room closer to the end of the wing, close to Geyser Point?
Thanks!
Transportation is either the buses or the boat launch. For CCV, I'm not really sure what "close to transportation" means, but I would guess that option would put you at one end of the building or the other.... I.e., not a helpful selection.

Either way, the resort is not that large. I think the bigger question is how high you'd want to be and which side you'd like to face. Neither of those are choices at check in though.

Looking at our room request options in MDE and there are two: close to the lobby or close to transportation.

I assume the transportation is the boat launch? So those would be room closer to the end of the wing, close to Geyser Point?
Thanks!
Probably buses, but really tye resort is small. Cut through the courtyard by the pool or the pathways between Boulder ridge and cc. You won't have a far walk wherever.you end up.

We are Grand Floridian regulars but my son wanted to stay at the Wilderness Lodge so we've booked a two bedroom Villa at Copper Creek this June. I'm curious when the last Reno was done. Are they in decent shape?

We are Grand Floridian regulars but my son wanted to stay at the Wilderness Lodge so we've booked a two bedroom Villa at Copper Creek this June. I'm curious when the last Reno was done. Are they in decent shape?
Since it was built in 2017, they did balcony refurbishments but I am not aware of anything else.

Thanks!
Don't use the requests for online check-in. Call Member Services (or chat or email) and ask them to add room requests to your reservation and tell them what is important to you.

I just wanted to thank you all for this wonderful wealth of information.. DH and I have agreed to add on at CCR on our next trip. We stayed in a 1bedroom last summer and fell in love but needed to line things up before making the purchase. All this amazing info has really helped us make the call to make CCR our second home away from home. I will be back to post once we purchase so we can be added to the list in the 1st post.

I just wanted to thank you all for this wonderful wealth of information.. DH and I have agreed to add on at CCR on our next trip. We stayed in a 1bedroom last summer and fell in love but needed to line things up before making the purchase. All this amazing info has really helped us make the call to make CCR our second home away from home. I will be back to post once we purchase so we can be added to the list in the 1st post.
Welcome home. We love CCV!

Welcome! Good luck with your purchase!

Copper Creek Springs Pool Waterslide Closing for Brief Refurbishment Starting May 15

The waterslide at Copper Creek Springs Pool at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge will be closed for refurbishment from May 15-19, 2023. The water slide is currently expected to reopen on May 20 (barring any weather-related delays or other unexpected issues).

Guests will see work taking place around the slide and may hear construction related-noise during daytime hours, but Copper Creek Springs Pool will remain open for Guests to enjoy during this refurbishment.

Wanted to add from WDWNT:

The deck around the Boulder Ridge Cove leisure pool will be under refurbishment beginning on May 15. The pool and other amenities will still be available. Guests may see cleaning work and hear construction noises during the day. An end date for this refurbishment was not provided.

Last edited:
A couple years ago, reunion station or whatever it was called had daily crafts you could choose from during certain hours. We made pillows and decorated water bottles. Is that gone? I've seen more recent calendars with a daily craft that seems unlike what used to be offered. Thanks!

Copper Creek Refurbishment to Begin April 2024

Guest room refurbishment work is set to begin at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge in late April 2024.
Copper Creek Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge will be refurbished beginning April 29, 2024. The cabins will be refurbished four at a time, with the remaining cabins available to Members and Guests. While this project is taking place, Guests staying in cabins adjacent to those being refurbished will see and hear refurbishment work during daytime hours. This refurbishment is expected to be completed in late summer 2024.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter