•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Hi Everyone! We bought into CCV in November with a June UY. Both my husband and I have been visiting Disney world regularly since we were kids. Disney has a special place in our heart. We were married at the wedding pavilion in March of 2012 and had our reception at Grand Floridian. We always new we would want to buy DVC. Now was the right time especially with CCV. The cabin is what sold to my husband finally! We have our Welcome Home trip planned for September 21st-29th 2019 in a dedication 2 bedroom! Can’t wait!!

Hi Everyone! We bought into CCV in November with a June UY. Both my husband and I have been visiting Disney world regularly since we were kids. Disney has a special place in our heart. We were married at the wedding pavilion in March of 2012 and had our reception at Grand Floridian. We always new we would want to buy DVC. Now was the right time especially with CCV. The cabin is what sold to my husband finally! We have our Welcome Home trip planned for September 21st-29th 2019 in a dedication 2 bedroom! Can’t wait!!

Congrats! Welcome home, and welcome to disboards! :welcome:

How special to have your wedding at the wedding pavilion and Grand Floridian! Here's to many more stays through the years! pixiedust:

We adore both CCV and GF, too. They are 2 of our home resorts, and our last stay was a split between GF Villas and a CCV cabin. It's taken all of my willpower to resist adding on more points just to enable more cabin stays! But the cabins will have to be for special treats, which is fine. I'm thrilled any time I can stay at WL, in any room. Actually, I'm thrilled to stay at pretty much any of the DVC resorts! They all have something special about them.

Congrats! Welcome home, and welcome to disboards! :welcome:

How special to have your wedding at the wedding pavilion and Grand Floridian! Here's to many more stays through the years! pixiedust:

We adore both CCV and GF, too. They are 2 of our home resorts, and our last stay was a split between GF Villas and a CCV cabin. It's taken all of my willpower to resist adding on more points just to enable more cabin stays! But the cabins will have to be for special treats, which is fine. I'm thrilled any time I can stay at WL, in any room. Actually, I'm thrilled to stay at pretty much any of the DVC resorts! They all have something special about them.
We too own CCV and VGF. Something special about both!

:welcome:and Congrats!! So happy for you! It’s great you found us!! That’s Awesome you already booked your first trip as an owner! I will be sure to get your information up on page one! And what an amazing way to get married!! It had to be so magical!!!

*WELCOME HOME!*

We too own CCV and VGF. Something special about both!

Us too!!!! We actually just put in an offer last week to add more points! Addonitis is a real sickness, and we are just starting to realize that LOL

Question to those of you who have been lucky enough to stay at both the 'walk in shower' and the 'shower/tub combo' studios at CCV: Are the sizes of the water closet (tub/toilet area) different? We stayed in a walk in shower room (even though we booked a tub, they decided to 'upgrade' me), and the size of the room was tiny - felt more narrow than the norm. You had to squeeze out of the way to shut the door.

I was wondering if some of the rooms were actually more narrow, so that's what was behind this design decision, or was it all in my head?

Question to those of you who have been lucky enough to stay at both the 'walk in shower' and the 'shower/tub combo' studios at CCV: Are the sizes of the water closet (tub/toilet area) different? We stayed in a walk in shower room (even though we booked a tub, they decided to 'upgrade' me), and the size of the room was tiny - felt more narrow than the norm. You had to squeeze out of the way to shut the door.

I was wondering if some of the rooms were actually more narrow, so that's what was behind this design decision, or was it all in my head?

It would be interesting to know. Although since the first floor studios are most tub/shower room and it appears the floor plan for that floor is the same as the floor plan for other floors I would be very surprised that some rooms are narrower. I am looking forward to hearing people's comments that have stayed in both studio types.

Congratulations! We too bought at Copper Creek to add to a long term Disney addiction that included a Disney wedding. (Ours was at the Grand Californian in 2007). Having the opportunity to buy at Copper Creek was too good to pass up.

Our first DVC trip was Sept 2018 and we split it between a dedicated 2 bedroom and a cabin. We were all surprised at how much we loved the dedicated two bedroom. That big bathroom in the second bedroom was great, and we can't wait to go back to one this September. (That's also our favorite time of year to visit). We'll be a couple of weeks ahead of you this year, but we'll leave the room nice for you.

Question! Since they are doing away with the Reunion Station as a way of adding on "club stay" of sorts, do you think they will offer CCV DVC people the ability to add "club lounge" to their stays?

I HOPE so! I have even gone so far as written a couple emails suggesting it!! Fingers crossed!
This would make our split stay very enjoyable if we could swing this. We have free dining for a 4 night package at CBR in December and having this would eliminate a lot of guesswork for our weekend stay at CCV afterwards! I'm already looking at ADRs that would be suitable for the first part of this stay as it will be our granddaughter's first visit to WDW (she will be 15 months old then). Our kids were past the toddler stage when we first introduced them to WDW and I'm going to have to manage expectations!

We arrived today, have a 6th floor lock off studio with walk-in shower. I love the decor, especially the details such as the handrails in the elevators that are logs held by beavers on each end. The size of the studio is great for the two of us but I don’t think our family of four would have fit back in the day. So glad to be here!

We arrived today, have a 6th floor lock off studio with walk-in shower. I love the decor, especially the details such as the handrails in the elevators that are logs held by beavers on each end. The size of the studio is great for the two of us but I don’t think our family of four would have fit back in the day. So glad to be here!

I hope you have a wonderful trip! I think the rooms are beautiful, but agree, wish they were a little bigger. I think the hotel and property make up for it, though. Enjoy!

Fingers crossed Mrsap!! More VGF or CCV?

Thank you!!! We actually decided this contract will be just for extra points so we can extend our summer trips!! We made an offer for 210 pts at SSR! I don’t have much confidence this one will pass ROFR, but it doesn’t hurt to try!

Good luck on the ROFR mrsap.

Snagged a reservation for next December, was starting to get worried after stalking the RAT for the past month and not seeing much available. Locked down Dec 22-27.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!