•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Hello everyone! I bought into CCV back when it first went on sale I think in March? I have a June use year and my first trip there will be May 6-12, 2018. We are staying before a cruise on the Fantasy. I'm so excited to stay there!! I also own at VGC and AKL so I think that CCV stays with the theming I seem to enjoy :)

Welcome! I do see a pattern with your DVC choices. Can't say I blame you! Maybe we'll see you there next May (we'll be there roughly the same time period).

Cabin 8026, here we come!

Us too! Or as close to it as possible. I don't mind the walk much. I've been in the last bead at Kidani and thought it was fine, and I've hauled my luggage between Poly & GF a few times. But of course saying "I don't mind it" dooms us to multiple Florida downpours on the way to and from the cabin, probably with huge blisters on our feet and a torn meniscus or 2. Hmmm, how much is that remote location really worth....

Can someone please add a map of the cabins to the first page (along with which is north and south). We have 2 nights booked in a cabin and I need to begin seriously obsessing about where to make my cabin request! (November 29th and 30th ... very excited)

Is there an option for this on the on-line check in for the cabins? Or do you have to call to request which side you'd prefer? Thanks!

Here's some room view pics from the rooms on the 2nd floor currently being used by DVC as demo units and sales offices. They should help give an idea of what the view is like from that area though.

This one is room 2123:
IMG_9260.JPG

And this one is 2120 (across the hall, overlooking the Boulder Ridge Cove Coutryard):
IMG_9619.JPG

Here's some room view pics from the rooms on the 2nd floor currently being used by DVC as demo units and sales offices. They should help give an idea of what the view is like from that area though.

This one is room 2123:
View attachment 275726

And this one is 2120 (across the hall, overlooking the Boulder Ridge Cove Coutryard):
View attachment 275728

Thank you for sharing!! I’ll link these to Page 1, if that’s ok!

Agree, no brush fires. Where is the closest DSA for the cabins?
This would be the DSA at JUST about the Water Tower, near Geyser Point. There are no other DSA's at, say, the Cabin ends :(.

The recently updated Map on this thread SHOWS the two DSA's that actually exist at the WL.

Is there an option for this on the on-line check in for the cabins? Or do you have to call to request which side you'd prefer? Thanks!

I always chat with MS for my room requests.

Thank you!

PAGE 1 is updated!!!!

RECENTLY ADDED:
-RESORT MAP
-ROOM LOCATION MAP
-ROOM VIEWS
-CLICKABLE RESTAURANT INFORMATION

If there's anything else I can put up there that would be helpful, please let me know!
Great job!

Not an owner. Nor do I have any bookings.

But have thoroughly enjoyed stalking this thread. Can't wait to hear about all your stays. It's such a peaceful resort.

:welcome: And :thanks:for the kind words!!! Where are you an owner? Feel free to stop in anytime and chat with us!!

Having stayed at the Poly Bungalows a couple times, we start speaking to MS about 3 days prior to arrival. Since the quantity of the Bungalows and Cabins are a small number, it has been easier to plan ahead for which ones are available

Hey! Wanted to see what you decided to do with your guide and UY! Any luck changing? Let us know!!
I had a long conversation with the guide and he convinced me that it didn't really matter when my UY was. This is my first set of points, so perhaps he's right. I'm sure I'll be annoyed about it in a couple years... :tongue:

Anyhow, I kept the April UY.

I had a long conversation with the guide and he convinced me that it didn't really matter when my UY was. This is my first set of points, so perhaps he's right. I'm sure I'll be annoyed about it in a couple years... :tongue:

Well i'm happy you at least talked to him and you're happy with the outcome. That's all that's important! From what I understand, it would matter depending on when you travel. If you travel at different times of the year, then he's probably right. But like for us, we go EVERY November - we got an October UY. We wanted a UY month closest to when we travel so if we needed to cancel our trip, we have till the last possible minute to do it without an issue. I'm sure it will all work out!!!

When is your expected normal travel time?

A good UY is one that will provide a type of free insurance and give you time to rebook or use your points in the event of a last minute cancellation. If you ever need it even once it may be very important.

We check in Sunday to a CC 1BR, Wednesday we switch to a CC 2BR. Will make sure to take view photos. Only asked for upper floor with the online checkin, since we do not care about distance to the elevator.

We check in Sunday to a CC 1BR, Wednesday we switch to a CC 2BR. Will make sure to take view photos. Only asked for upper floor with the online checkin, since we do not care about distance to the elevator.
Looking forward to your pics and trip report (if you do one). I'm interested in the 1BR and 2BR units

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter