•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

The only other think I would consider is to request to look at the Boulder Ridge Pool rather than the Main Pool. As the Geyser and Pool can get loud during the day.
Is there any chance of seeing fireworks from the CC/GP pool side?

Is there any chance of seeing fireworks from the CC/GP pool side?
I could see about half of them from my room on the 7th floor, the lower you go the more your view will be blocked by the other wing. IMHO your best bet for fireworks from the lodge is to walk down to Geyser Point Bar and Grill and watch from there.

Out of curiosity is there any chance you were watching Cabin 7 mo availability all the way through the first two weeks in December? Addonditis has hit if I end up having more points to play with, one year I’d love to try to book here. But if there’s almost no chance I’ll take it off of my wish list.

No, sorry I did not.

Looking at the map on page 1, I noticed that there are only 13 dedicated Studios with walk-in shower.! Even though I prefer dedicated to lock-offs, I'm wondering if I should leave that out of my requests since higher floor is the most important to me.
Also, do any of the studios open to the lobby?
TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!