“Please Don’t Pop My Disney Bubble!” TR 8/11-8/20 *New 1/1, It’s a wrap!!

Yum, the pineapple black tea sounds great! I don't do Starbucks very often but will have to keep this one in mind.
I never do Starbucks except at Disney, Andi likes the pineapple tea! I love pineapple but it doesn’t love me, I get heartburn from it, oh the joys of getting old!

You are must kinder than me to even say anything to these people. I just sarcastically say something to Jason instead :-)

Though I can totally see why you didn't want you Disney bubble popped. Good thing it seems like even with Andi in college its continuing.
It is amazing how dumb people can be, how could you think Big Thunder is Everest, duh!!
My bubble is still intact, yay! I hope it stays that way!

I had no idea there even were amarillo's in Florida
Yes we have seen a couple Armadillo’s walking around the resorts!

Oh my!!!! What great luck he found it, but how in the heck did you through it away?????
Sad thing is I have no memory of throwing it away, must have been all the Christmas stress, lol!

We were in MK this day and I totally forgot about PhotoPass day. Oops
It was fun to hit a few special spots

What in the heck is that????? Very random
It is from the movie UP.

This is awesome! Love how he matches your shirt.
Yes, I thought this was a good one

Glad you got to see a little bit of the show, but odd that they would stop something that is covered. :confused3 We had a lot of very strange weather related closings this trip.
It was odd how all of sudden it was over, they did a very fast exit, it was a little odd because it never did start storming until an hour later, oh well!

It may be 8am here but I could devour this right about now!!!!
Same, I could eat some Pizza right now!

Merry Christmas to you Caroline!!! Hope the snow isn't too bad.
Same to you Kari, I sure hope you had a nice Christmas and Hope the New Year brings happiness and cheer! It is a full on storm here right now so I am working from home as much as I can, yuck!

I don't think I've seen the Baby Groot magic shot, so cute!!
I think it was new for Photo Pass Day, hope they keep it!

Me either!! I've SAID we're going to do it a couple of times, but nope. Maybe this time??? (probably not
I know! We have been terrible about the shows in WS, this is the first one we have done, lol!

Booo!! I hate this part of trips!!
It is a,ways sad to pack and get ready to leave! Have a wonderful New Years’s trip!

These shots are so cute!!
Thank you, I thought it was fun and glad I had my Groot shirt on!

I wanted to see it, too, but we never got there. Glad you at least got to see some of it.
It was really good, the music was great!

How unfortunate! I know they need to protect the actors, but it's too bad that the show ended so abruptly.
I know, it was a bummer, what we saw was fun!

This looks so good! A nice meal out of the rain.
It really was, we have never had a bad meal here, always good!

Love the Groot magic shot! I would have a ball on photopass day with all the magic shots!

I love Via Napoli! Definitely one of my favorite WDW restaurants!
It is a fun experience if you happen to be there, so many different shots, this is nice for people like us, who go all the time!
We love Via Napoli, always a good pizza!

Today was the last day for the Guardians remix show in the American Showcase and I really wanted to see this. We walked over to the stage area and found fairly decent seats. We were sweating from the walk and my little fan and water helped to cool us down. We were sitting next to a couple and their son was the piano player for the show. They were so proud and told me all about the show and how good it was. They had been to it 16 times! The show started and we were really enjoying it and all of a sudden the actors just left the stage and that was it! I guess there was lightning in the area so it is immediately stopped. We did see most of it but it was still a bummer not to see the whole show.
Too bad you didn't get to see the whole show.

We had a nice waiter and ordered the arancini for our appetizer and the small pepperoni pizza to share. We both just had water to drink. The room we were in was very noisy, however it was way better than being outside in the torrential downpour! I was worried the rain was going to come in the door I was seated next to. It rained really hard the whole time we were in the restaurant. We really enjoyed our appetizer and the pizza, both were very good. The light thin tomato sauce on the pizza is so delicious and the pepperoni and crust were perfect. The arancini was good, however I thought it was slightly better the last time we had it.
Via Napoli looks yummy!

We got back to The GF and started packing for departure day:sad: Ratatouille was on tonight so we finished organizing our suitcases and watched the movie. Our trip was coming to an end:sad1:

Day 9 was now in the books! :flower3:
Trip ends are always the worst! We watched Ratatouille the other day...such a cute movie!

Great last full day in Disney. I love the magic Shots with Groot. They are sooooo cute!

You are getting snow and we are getting rain...all day.

Love Via Napoli! It looks like from your pictures they seated you in the expansion area. I feel like they didnt really continue the theming well there which is a shame, but I guess more places to sit!

What a relaxing last night!

I love your Groot shot! I was so disappointed we didn't get to see him.

Where did you say you got those discounted gift cards? I may be in need of some.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Thank you! And a belated one to you, as well - I hope it was wonderful! :goodvibes

We were sitting next to a couple and their son was the piano player for the show.
How neat! And what great parents - 16 times?! :goodvibes

We had a dinner reservation at Via Napoli.
I've never been here, but really want to. I LOVE all things pizza :laughing:

We were seated at a tiny table right by the fire exit door, of course, anyone familiar with my dining report about tiny table for 2? This would have been perfect for that report, lol!
:rotfl: Why am I not surprised?! ;)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, we are bracing for our first real snowstorm this winter, it is suppose to start tonight and dump a good 8-12 inches of snow on us, yuck!
Yikes - what did you end up with? It's been unseasonably warm in NY... which can only mean we're in for a shock sometime soon when the weather decides to act typical again :rolleyes: :laughing: But since I'm moving today... I'll take 50 degrees in December quite happily!

My son is heading back to Grand Forks today because of the snow. It was wonderful to spend a week with him!
Happy you had a nice week with him!

Love Via Napoli! It looks like from your pictures they seated you in the expansion area. I feel like they didnt really continue the theming well there which is a shame, but I guess more places to sit!

What a relaxing last night!
Yes it was a room I had never been in, it was okay, not as fun of an atmosphere as the main room
We always end our trips a little more quiet, we gogo the first part of the trip then slow down!

I love your Groot shot! I was so disappointed we didn't get to see him.

Where did you say you got those discounted gift cards? I may be in need of some.
Thank you, it was a fun magic shot and one you really don’t see so that was nice!
I have been getting my cards from BJ’s Wholesale club, it is like a Sam’s Club except the deal for Disney cards was better than Sam’s and Target. I paid $413.00 for $450.00 worth of gc’s.

Thank you! And a belated one to you, as well - I hope it was wonderful! :goodvibes
Thank you, Happy New Year!

How neat! And what great parents - 16 times?! :goodvibes
Such nice parents, glad they got to see it so many times!

I've never been here, but really want to. I LOVE all things pizza :laughing:
You have to try it Tracy! Such good pizza and relatively cheap for Disney!

Why am I not surprised?! ;)
Those tiny tables and awkwardly placed for sure, I bet as a solo traveler you experience these as well!

Yikes - what did you end up with? It's been unseasonably warm in NY... which can only mean we're in for a shock sometime soon when the weather decides to act typical again :rolleyes: :laughing: But since I'm moving today... I'll take 50 degrees in December quite happily!
We got 14” of snow, yuck!! We actually had a rare brown Christmas so many around here are thrilled with the snow, me not so much! I am not a big fan anymore, to many snow years for me! My husband has been out since 4:30am digging us out lol!

Happy you had a nice week with him!
It was truly wonderful I don’t get to see him as much as I would like with his work and Master’s program so I cherish it!:duck:

Thank you, Happy New Year!
And Happy New Year to you, too! :goodvibes

Those tiny tables and awkwardly placed for sure, I bet as a solo traveler you experience these as well!
Yup... :rolleyes: :laughing:

We got 14” of snow, yuck!!
Yuck is right! Maybe it'll melt soon ;)

It was truly wonderful I don’t get to see him as much as I would like with his work and Master’s program so I cherish it!:duck:
I bet!

I've never seen that Groot magic shot, so cute! Especially since you are wearing your Groot shirt!

Sounds like a nice meal at Via Napoli!

Stinks that the rain cut your evening short.

I'm glad you had a nice Christmas! I hope the snow didn't get you too bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter