“Please Don’t Pop My Disney Bubble!” TR 8/11-8/20 *New 1/1, It’s a wrap!!

Playing catch up on the DIS this week! I was only 10 pages behind on your TR. :rotfl: I'm not even going to try to comment on everything at this point but I did enjoy reading. Since you enjoyed the tour so much at Fort Wilderness, I will mention another tour there that is not well known. I didn't even know it existed, my Mom somehow found it for Jim and I. We did it way back in 2013 but I see it's still offered. If you ever get a chance, you may want to look into the Wilderness Back Trail Adventure tour. ::yes::

Playing catch up on the DIS this week! I was only 10 pages behind on your TR. :rotfl: I'm not even going to try to comment on everything at this point but I did enjoy reading. Since you enjoyed the tour so much at Fort Wilderness, I will mention another tour there that is not well known. I didn't even know it existed, my Mom somehow found it for Jim and I. We did it way back in 2013 but I see it's still offered. If you ever get a chance, you may want to look into the Wilderness Back Trail Adventure tour. ::yes::
Thank you! I will definitely look into the tour, we plan on doing 1 or 2 in August!

Hello Everyone!

I am home from our trip, we had a nice, slow, and different type of visit this time around. It was chilly most of the days so that was different for us. It has been bitter cold at my home so I really can’t complain. Stay tuned for a link coming up soon for a new TR. I should have it started in the next several days! I need to catch up on everyone else’s TR’s. Its fun to read on this bitter cold day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter