“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to refresh. I just tried it, and there is a time slot open for booking on that date.
I just did and it popped up. I want to use a gift card though so have to wait until dining opens at 7am since they won't take it online.

Just a note that Disney's IT is not so great this morning. Got a "your card was declined" on two different credit cards before a third card number went through. Called Chase (where the first two cards are from...) and they said Disney came through with an "incorrect expiration date" on one and never even sent a transaction through for the other. Both cards are fine and functional. I validated the expiration date (and all of the other info) repeatedly and it was all correct. So don't panic if you get an error. Just try again. :)

Just booked for 1/25!
me too! was a bit of an ordeal, first she said it wasn't showing up as a choice on the list at all THEN the date wasn't showing availability THEN she had no idea how to apply a gift card. But at least she kept at it and now I have a booking!

Last piece of my trip is in place!

Just booked the party for March 1 for our group of 4. We now have a special event in each park! It will be a busy 4 days in WDW for us. I hear sleep is over rated.

Just a note that Disney's IT is not so great this morning. Got a "your card was declined" on two different credit cards before a third card number went through. Called Chase (where the first two cards are from...) and they said Disney came through with an "incorrect expiration date" on one and never even sent a transaction through for the other. Both cards are fine and functional. I validated the expiration date (and all of the other info) repeatedly and it was all correct. So don't panic if you get an error. Just try again. :)
Disney's IT is NEVER great, lol.

Booked for Jan 27! If illuminations is at 9 and party start time is at 8, do most people go a little early? I've seen a few blogs that they let you in about 7:40 or so and just want to plan our arrival at a decent time (I know tables are pre assigned just want to get the most out of the party). Thank you!

Booked for Jan 27! If illuminations is at 9 and party start time is at 8, do most people go a little early? I've seen a few blogs that they let you in about 7:40 or so and just want to plan our arrival at a decent time
Officially the staff prepares for a 7:45 opening and if everything is ready to go inside the party venue, which it always is, they will begin seating Guests.

So the date I want to go is sold out, cause its next week lol Thinking of doing a last min one day trip to Epcot since I assume MK will be a nightmare as we approach the holidays.

I assume they don't open up more spots around the day of correct?

Thanks

So the date I want to go is sold out, cause its next week lol Thinking of doing a last min one day trip to Epcot since I assume MK will be a nightmare as we approach the holidays.

I assume they don't open up more spots around the day of correct?

Thanks
Only with cancellations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter