“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Epcot forever will have a dessert party? Our trip happens to fall on the launch date. I wondering if fastpass or dessert party will be available.

They may have them for the interim show, but I suspect they won’t for the final Illuminations. There hasn’t been any official word one way or the other though. Even if they do, they will sell out within minutes of being published. I fully expect to have to be there early and stake out a spot.

Has anyone had luck with day-of reservations for the dessert party? I have been checking daily for availability for our May trip for months with no luck. I have called and used the app. Do people start canceling at some point? Any strategies for catching it at the right time?

Does anyone know when the Aug/Sept dates will open up for the dessert party? What’s the usual schedule?

Does anyone know when the Aug/Sept dates will open up for the dessert party? What’s the usual schedule?

What I’ve noticed is usually a couple of months in advance.last fall I was within days of my 60 day window when they finally put dates up.

Do people start canceling at some point? Any strategies for catching it at the right time?
People may cancel at any time up to one day before the party so I don't see how it's possible to strategize. If you're going to be at Epcot, check Guest Relations ASAP and if you're there an hour before the party, go to the party venue and check at the podium. Vacancies do happen right up to the time of the party.
Does anyone know when the Aug/Sept dates will open up for the dessert party?
Not even the staff knows at this point, it's too early.

I can't remember when August dates were released, but dates for September through December were released on 8/8 last year. That, of course, doesn't necessarily mean anything for this year... just a frame of reference. :)

There are usually people checking regularly who will update here when they see signs that the release may be coming (dates turn blue on the calendar shortly before being bookable), so watching this thread is probably your best bet (after checking frequently yourself, of course).

That, of course, doesn't necessarily mean anything for this year... just a frame of reference. :)
The management team that is handling the party now is completely different from the team that did it last year, so all bets are off as to when the dates will be released. Disney's management revolving door is in the high speed mode.

Do they do the Frozen dessert party during Food and Wine - will be there the middle of September and want to have a place for it if possible.

Hi all! My friend and I are booked for this party next week - I'm very excited, as I adore Frozen and this is likely the last time we'll be seeing IllumiNations, so I figured this would be a nice way to celebrate it.

Does anybody know around what time the party usually ends? We were considering seeing a movie at Disney Springs afterwards, but the only time they have for that is 10 PM, so we weren't sure if that's cutting it too close.

Does anybody know around what time the party usually ends? We were considering seeing a movie at Disney Springs afterwards, but the only time they have for that is 10 PM, so we weren't sure if that's cutting it too close.
The party technically ends after the last Guest has exited the FEA ride and that's at about 9:45. A little sooner if you're at the front of the line and about ten minutes later if the party is moved indoors due to weather.

Has anyone had luck with day-of reservations for the dessert party? I have been checking daily for availability for our May trip for months with no luck. I have called and used the app. Do people start canceling at some point? Any strategies for catching it at the right time?

We were there this past weekend. Picked up a reservation for two a couple days before. It was the second time we've done this event - always very enjoyable and a great value for what you get.

We were there this past weekend. Picked up a reservation for two a couple days before. It was the second time we've done this event - always very enjoyable and a great value for what you get.
Thank you! I have been checking daily for reservations, and still no luck. Fingers crossed we can find some reservations before next week.

I have not read through this entire thread, but does anyone know how many people are at a table? We are a party of 6 so curious if we'd be split up or not. Also what time do most people check in? 8:00 for 9:15 show? 8:30?

does anyone know how many people are at a table? We are a party of 6 so curious if we'd be split up or not.
More than likely you will be split up at two of the standard small tables with a possibility of one of the tables being shared with other Guests. There's also a small possibility that it'll be a single larger table.
Also what time do most people check in? 8:00 for 9:15 show? 8:30?
There is no 9:15 show. Guests begin to check in up to an hour early which is unnecessary because tables are preassigned so it doesn't matter when you check in. Regardless of when a Guest checks in, they won't be allowed in until they decide when to open. I would check in about 20 minutes before the official start time, any sooner and you'll just be waiting around.

Following for Sept dates. Hoping to get the party for one of the last Illuminations dates, either Sept 27 or 28. I'm also booked for July 19 and it will be my first FEA Dessert Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter