ºoº SUMMER GTA DIS MEETING ºoº

Hi guys....
Missed the last meet due to my mom's radiation treatments. Planned our trip to WDW/ Cruise for May9th- 22nd, 2001.... grandmother in England died on May 4th and we all flew off for funeral May5th. Didn't get to WDW until May 14th and only got two days there until we had to go on the cruise so we didn't see much of the Parks. Loved the cruise though and have booked our next Land/ sea Cruise for May 9th to 16th 2002!
Ryleigh (DD in wheelchair and non-verbal) loved Centerville last week with her school and we'd like to come with you.
Has anyone called regarding a group rate for that day?
Suzanne

Hi Tigger2on! :D

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, my condolences to you and your family.

Tigger2on, when you mention a group rate, I'm assuming you mean for Centreville ride passes? I haven't called, because at this time I don't know how many people will have children with them, or would want an all-day ride pass.

The following prices, are from the website link on the new Toronto Centre Island Dis Meet thread. I'm not sure how current they are, or if taxes are included.

All-day family pass of four $63.55

All-day ride pass $19.40

All-day ride pass for children 4ft. and under $13.55

Tigger2on, I hope you and Ryleigh can make to the meet! :D

Join us on the new Toronto Island Dis Meet thread. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter