«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

My 90 day mark is Sun 5th too...
The tension is killing me!!!
I just want to make my plans & be prepared for when that all important ADR day rolls round... at this rate I don't even know if park hours are going to be up by then!! :(

Also waiting not so patiently for October hours!!!:mad:

I can make my ADR's tomorrow....

I really want to know what days Fantasmic will be on during the first week in October - as I want to book Fantasmic Dinner Package :headache:

Why can't they release the hours 120 days out so that you at least have a month to decide on your ADR's!!!???

Anyone hoping Wednesday is the day for October hours?? My day is Sun July5th and I have my sister making my ressies....I will be away without a phone....ahhh

'>

I've got my fingers (and toes) crossed hoping that October park hours are released tomorrow. My 90 day window begins on July 8th.

Well, the per park October calendar is now available but it's not populated with times or events. Go figure.
I hope this means that they are working on it as I type this.
The Oct link did not even work yesterday.

Thanks for the link.

I just looked at it. Is this schedule set in stone?

I thought Fantasmic was an every night show. :(

And the night DHS has EME there's no Fantasmic. :confused3

I heard Fantasmic isn't being held nightly anymore because Disney says it's too expensive. I think I read it on another thread somewhere.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter