ª"˜˜ª¤.¸Official Team August 2013 Thread!¸.¤ª˜˜"ª&#9733

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're booked room only at POR August 15-18 before our bounce back package starts 18-21. (Wish that darn bounce back offer started a few days sooner!) Our Sept. 2012 trip was with extended family this time and my husband and I both agreed (although we had a great time) we need a do over with just our 5. :) Can't wait to check out POR for the first time next year!

When are park hours usually released for WDW? Usually i plan my days around that. But i'm already starting to think of ressies I want to make.... :) I know it's a lil less then a year but i'm SO excited.....

When are park hours usually released for WDW? Usually i plan my days around that. But i'm already starting to think of ressies I want to make.... :) I know it's a lil less then a year but i'm SO excited.....

The schedule/EMH should be out in February. That's when we can make ADRs for August, so it'll be a crazy month.

We are actually making our reservations this afternoon. I heard that WDW IS actually including AOA in their discounts this year, SO we are sticking AOA and boy am I glad. Not to say that we will not change if POP has a discount and AOA doesn't - saving $ is saving $ (even if it's my mom's $ LOL.)

Goodness February... That's a long time for me to wait lol.... But at least by then ill narrow down the adr's I want to make.

Thanks. I was also thinking AOA but it seems like LM rooms are so far from the main house... We will see....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Park schedule should be out before that, it's already out up to April 2013. I can't wait to start planning everything, right now I feel lost with out something to organize lol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using DISBoards

Park schedule should be out before that, it's already out up to April 2013. I can't wait to start planning everything, right now I feel lost with out something to organize lol.

I feel lost too!! I want to start planning out our ADRs but I need to know what park we will be visiting that day:hyper:

SenecaWolf said:

Thank You!!!!!

OThopeful35 said:
I feel lost too!! I want to start planning out our ADRs but I need to know what park we will be visiting that day:hyper:

Yes I'm going crazy too. All I have for right now is narrowing down what ADR's to make. Ugh I hate waiting!!!!!!

We finally decided on which resort we are going to stay at:cool1: We will be staying at AKL, Aug. 6-16.

Joining in! We got home yesterday and booked the bounceback offer.

We will be at POR Aug 18th -25th :cool1:

Quick question I have always seen the BB offers at the room but never really read it. If someone wanted to book it do they need to pay the full amount right then and there or just the $200 deposit?????

Welcome to our new August people! I'll be sure to add you're resort dates in just a little bit when I get over to my PC.

As for the BB, it is just like a normal ressie, $200 deposit and balance to be paid in full 45 days before. The only difference I have noticed is that when making changes you are sent from CRO to another agency that handles the bounce backs (I cannot remember the name of the place right now).

Are the BB offers really worth it? Do they save a good amount of money. If so I can make sure to have the $200 set aside for 2014.....

I like being able to make my ADR's at the 180 mark knowing that I already have free dining rather than hoping it's offered in May. The room only discounts aren't as much of a value for my family.

$55 x 4 = $220 per day for DDP. Times 12 nights = $2640 savings for me.

Goodness February... That's a long time for me to wait lol.... But at least by then ill narrow down the adr's I want to make.

Thanks. I was also thinking AOA but it seems like LM rooms are so far from the main house... We will see....

We were one of the few that snuck into AoA LM with free dining last month. We were worried about the distance, too. Our room was in "Ariel" Building #8. It was the farthest point from Animation Hall. The first time we walked there after check-in felt like forever, but honestly it didn't seem bad after we had been there a while. The fastest way to the bus stop was following the sidewalk around the outside of the resort near the parking lot. There were rarely people walking there, so it was pretty easy to zip down to the busses.

Just watched Illuminations streamed live and I want to be there NOW!! Can't wait, August, hurry!!

On a side note, my boys asked if we could go down for a Star Wars weekend....thinking I should plan three trips for next year! ;)

Just watched Illuminations streamed live and I want to be there NOW!! Can't wait, August, hurry!!

On a side note, my boys asked if we could go down for a Star Wars weekend....thinking I should plan a three trips for next year! ;)
Where did you watch a live stream???? I would love to watch it every once in a while.....

Where did you watch a live stream???? I would love to watch it every once in a while.....

It was a link from facebook...WDW Today Live, but I think they just streamed it for the 30th anniversary. I wish they would stream that and Wishes and Fantasmic every night! haha :)

We were one of the few that snuck into AoA LM with free dining last month. We were worried about the distance, too. Our room was in "Ariel" Building #8. It was the farthest point from Animation Hall. The first time we walked there after check-in felt like forever, but honestly it didn't seem bad after we had been there a while. The fastest way to the bus stop was following the sidewalk around the outside of the resort near the parking lot. There were rarely people walking there, so it was pretty easy to zip down to the busses.

We just got back Sat (also FD in LM rooms) and stayed in building #9- King Triton building. I agree it did feel long the 1st time and maybe the last morning checking out because we didn't want to leave - lol. Walking the sidewalk to the bus was the best tip I read before leaving. The rooms are gorgeous and we loved the pool! Definitely worth the walk to the front for my 2 dgd's to be able to stay with Ariel.

Hello my buddies!! Question for you all.....I'm trying to see if I can order groceries for our trip and Wal-Mart is saying "we don't deliver to that zip code yet"...HUH???!!! I know some of you have had packages sent to your resorts. What am I doing wrong. It is under "Wal-mart to Go" isn't it? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter