£ falling against $

finchy3

Mouseketeer
The Scottish independence issue is having a big bearing on the £.
It has dropped 10 cents in recent weeks and a yes vote will see it drop much more :headache:
I have just agreed to purchase another DVC contract and it's costing me more by the day :(
Scotland please stay with us :worship:

I'm with you there. can't wait until after September 18th. I am pretty sure it will rise again after the 'no' vote ;)

And let's hope when we get the 'Yes' vote it starts going back up! I liked the old exchange rate :lmao:

Everything was looking so cheap in July but now, not so much.

I can't wait to get this referendum over and done with. I'm fed up with the uncertainty. (And hoping for a no :))

finchy3---$110-$11,000-100-GCV=AUG-0/'14, 100/'15, 100/'16-Sent 09/06 Passed 10/06 Seller pays 2014 MF Buyer pays closing. :)

Our 2nd contract at GCV delighted! pixiedust:

We signed up last week thinking the exchange rate was $1.50, only to get home and find the rate has now plummeted to $1.45.

Incidentally, the £ has not slumped against the $. If you compare the $/€ rate, you'll see that the £ is still strong. The problem we have is that the $ is very strong at the moment.

One of the reasons I'm glad I've bought DVC is that it helps to shield from $ change rate. Ok, everything else is going to be more expensive, but at least the hotel is paid for. And since I've rent some of my points, I don't have to worry about MF for a while either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts