Y'all Come Back Now January 4, 2014 Wonder Final Cruise From Galveston

Is there anyone with Late Seating that would like to pair up with the three of us (DH, DW, DGS-12)?

My mom agrees and would love to join the FE :cool

We have two separate rooms for the guys and gals but idk what the room number for the guys are:

2017-Quynh, Lan DD14, Truc DD9

????-Thien, Thien II DS12, Thien III DS7

First Cruise ever
Allergies: antibiotics
First Disney Cruise

Thanks and I'll get the guys room number soon

Almost finished our two fish extenders - the on to somethng for Pirate's Night. We are counting down the days now that fall is here and the cruise is more within reach!pixiedust:

My mom agrees and would love to join the FE :cool

We have two separate rooms for the guys and gals but idk what the room number for the guys are:

2017-Quynh, Lan DD14, Truc DD9

????-Thien, Thien II DS12, Thien III DS7

First Cruise ever
Allergies: antibiotics
First Disney Cruise

Thanks and I'll get the guys room number soon

GOT IT!!!
the guys room number is 2015

We decided to join into both FE groups since the second one was not completely full. Thought we could help make theirs a little bigger. Plus I am having so much fun making all the gifts. If it is not too late since today is the cut off.

Its my BFF and I and our 2 kiddos. We are under MistyBlue2122 on the list already.

Thank you:wave2:

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of packages you can ship to the boat? I am not seeing one online but wanted to be sure that if I end up with 2 boxes that we will be ok in doing that.

My husband is not coming now. Our party now consists of 19yo Drew, 17 Yo Steven and 23 yo Jarrod in cabin 7119 and 12 yo Rachel and me in 7118. Sorry for the last minute change to the FE.

From my FB post-

FAQs...
How many gifts do I give? What do I give? Big single gift for room? Dollar store pirate trinkets?
All gifts are welcome. All budgets are welcome. Whatever you feel is fun and appropriate is welcome (keeping in mind other kids may have access to the FEs as they hang in the hallways). This is meant to be fun and not a stressful thing. We intend to cut the list off around twenty rooms and put the additional rooms in the second FE group. So since we're at 23 staterooms today, assuming no one in the top twenty cancels, that's twenty in the early bird group and three for the second group...but based on history, I'm not setting the group cut offs in stone until October 1.
If anyone wishes to be in both groups (or three, if we reach that point) then let me know to double list you.
Happy sails!

FE 101 Link:http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33184281&postcount=2

I know the deadline is past but if need more members for the second group I will happily join.

My DGS is 12 so will probably spend every waking moment in the Edge. Does anyone know if the Edge will have something planned for them when we stop in Cozumel? I don't want to book anything that includes him if he would rather be doing something with them.

BTW, we are fully paid up and ready to go. YAY!

Is there anyone with Late Seating that would like to pair up with the three of us (DH, DW, DGS-12)?
Ya know, if my head wasn't screwed on...:confused3

I was looking at our reservation again and discovered we are not Late Seating but Main Seating. :rolleyes1 Out of the 5 previous cruises, this will be only the second one with Main Seating.

So if you are dining during Main Seating and would like to pair up with us, I would appreciate it.

Hey! I am sorry..What is an FE?
I requested to join the FB group and would appreciate any help and advice for a newbie! ;)

Edited: Sorry! I see what the FE is now!

Jenny

This our family's first cruise ever, we are so excited, but now I am worried that I am way behind on planning! Is it too late to join the FE group? I have requested to join the FB group too, I would appreciate any tips and advice for making this trip full of amazing memories! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter