Y'all Come Back Now January 4, 2014 Wonder Final Cruise From Galveston

MyFourTreasures said:
We booked this cruise while we were on the Feb 5th Magic out of Galveston! We live in the Houston Area, so this is a no brainer for us! We went on the Feb 5th one with NONE of our five kids, but we will be bringing the oldest three with us on this one. It is their big Christmas surprise, and I can't imagine how I am going to keep it a secret until then!!!! They will only have 10 days to wait when they find out about it!!

Not sure we are going to sign up for the FE, but we will definitely be looking for some cool magnets!

Dh and I were on that sailing too! We were with cruisecrasher and yes we played the 80-90's trivia we were the ones playing giant Jenga

Oh and we have 5 kids too

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We're thinking about going on this cruise or the one on Dec 27 or Dec 31. This would be our first Disney cruise. We've been on a couple of cruises on Carnival & Norwegian. How can I find the best deal on this cruise? Thanks!

Had so much fun on the Feb 9th cruise that we booked this one. Our FE group was amazing. Hope it will be the same on this trip.

Mollie

Voltes said:
We're thinking about going on this cruise or the one on Dec 27 or Dec 31. This would be our first Disney cruise. We've been on a couple of cruises on Carnival & Norwegian. How can I find the best deal on this cruise? Thanks!

The price will be identical from booking agent to the official site with the only break being IF they offer KSF or guarantee status (if the sailing doesn't fill). Also many agents offer varying on board credits. Not a better price, per se, but nice nevertheless.

how is the set up of the fe group gonna work, are we split up in groups when we sign up or are we gonna be one big group? i already signed our family up but we are traveling with in-laws and i would like to sign my mil in a different group up if we have multiple (it will be a surprise for them and i will make their presents for the group, want to put them in a different group so i dont give double fe's). thanks

juki said:
how is the set up of the fe group gonna work, are we split up in groups when we sign up or are we gonna be one big group? i already signed our family up but we are traveling with in-laws and i would like to sign my mil in a different group up if we have multiple (it will be a surprise for them and i will make their presents for the group, want to put them in a different group so i dont give double fe's). thanks

We'll split into two groups if/when we hit thirty rooms.

cruisecrasher said:
We'll split into two groups if/when we hit thirty rooms.

ok thanks than I will put them on the list and I think my sil will join us too

The price will be identical from booking agent to the official site with the only break being IF they offer KSF or guarantee status (if the sailing doesn't fill). Also many agents offer varying on board credits. Not a better price, per se, but nice nevertheless.

Thanks! I booked with Dreams Unlimited and got a board credit. :banana: We're so excited! :banana:One of my co-worker is thinking about going too. DH & I are going with our two kids: Josh (12) & Sara (she'll be 7 when we go). :banana:

Seriously thinking about taking this cruise so joining in.. We recently were on our second 3 night Disney Dream cruise this past Valentine's Day. We loved it! Now trying to educate myself about Texas..any good links would be appreciated. Having done the Florida departures we were able to stay a night on Disney property prior to the cruise. Now we would be clueless about where to stay, how to get to the port, etc. Any info would be great! Also tried to join the fb page as well..

There are 6 of us going on this cruise. We have been on several cruises, but never a Disney cruise. Can you explain to a newby what FE means? It sounds like a fun list to be a part of, but we have no idea what it means.

I have booked this cruise with other friends. This will be a husband free, girls trip with my daughters!

Please add us to the FE list:
Christy
Lindsey (DD 19)
Ashley (DD 14)

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We've been on the Dream and the Fantasy. I'm looking forward to sailing out of Galveston.

Seriously thinking about taking this cruise so joining in.. We recently were on our second 3 night Disney Dream cruise this past Valentine's Day. We loved it! Now trying to educate myself about Texas..any good links would be appreciated. Having done the Florida departures we were able to stay a night on Disney property prior to the cruise. Now we would be clueless about where to stay, how to get to the port, etc. Any info would be great! Also tried to join the fb page as well..

I would recommend staying at the Harbor House the night before. It is less than a five minute walk to the ship (they also have a shuttle). I will be staying there for sure.

Since I live in Humble, I do not know about airport transfers. I live 10 minutes from the Bush airport so maybe I will start my own shuttle.:cool1:

When I took two of my children on the March 15th sailing from Galveston I booked this one for all of us--hubby and oldest son included. I have not told them yet! Please include me on the FE as that was one of the most fun things ever.

No room number yet
Malcolm (44)
Rhonda (44)
Drew (19)
Steven (17)
Rachel (12)
No allergies
We will be celebrating Drew's 19th, our 21st anniversary and the last sailing set up so close to home!
I also asked to join the FB page.

I would like to share though that when I booked this one while on the last one the CM told me that although it was a rocky start, the Galveston sailings became very successful. She said they were not surprised that it took a minute to catch on as there is no park to draw people there. She said that she has heard they will almost definitely be back out of Galveston. Then when we departed the ship the people in the terminal volunteered the same info. Here is to hoping!

Dh and I were on that sailing too! We were with cruisecrasher and yes we played the 80-90's trivia we were the ones playing giant Jenga

Oh and we have 5 kids too

Mommy2allgirls,
I remember the giant Jenga....my husband told one of your husbands that he sounded just like the guy from the disney podcast after the music trivia. We were sitting right next to y'all. Funny!

I guess we will see y'all again! But this time we will be in the kid zones a lot more since 3 of our 5 are coming with us. Can't wait!!

Mommy2allgirls,
I remember the giant Jenga....my husband told one of your husbands that he sounded just like the guy from the disney podcast after the music trivia. We were sitting right next to y'all. Funny!

I guess we will see y'all again! But this time we will be in the kid zones a lot more since 3 of our 5 are coming with us. Can't wait!!

Oh my gosh I remember you! That was cruisecrashers hubby that was told he sounded like Matt Hochberg. What a small world!

I have booked this cruise with other friends. This will be a husband free, girls trip with my daughters!

Please add us to the FE list:
Christy
Lindsey (DD 19)
Ashley (DD 14)

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We've been on the Dream and the Fantasy. I'm looking forward to sailing out of Galveston.

When I took two of my children on the March 15th sailing from Galveston I booked this one for all of us--hubby and oldest son included. I have not told them yet! Please include me on the FE as that was one of the most fun things ever.

No room number yet
Malcolm (44)
Rhonda (44)
Drew (19)
Steven (17)
Rachel (12)
No allergies
We will be celebrating Drew's 19th, our 21st anniversary and the last sailing set up so close to home!
I also asked to join the FB page.

I would like to share though that when I booked this one while on the last one the CM told me that although it was a rocky start, the Galveston sailings became very successful. She said they were not surprised that it took a minute to catch on as there is no park to draw people there. She said that she has heard they will almost definitely be back out of Galveston. Then when we departed the ship the people in the terminal volunteered the same info. Here is to hoping!

Added y'all to the FE list-https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgNDLcYGZ6H0dE5rX0RxeVkzS012ZmhSZmdVeFp1WGc&usp=sharing

We've heard from onboard that the Magic specifically will definitely be back in 2015...very emphatically from a cast member we love talking to each sailing.

Mommy2allgirls,

Oh my gosh I remember you! That was cruisecrashers hubby that was told he sounded like Matt Hochberg. What a small world!

Yep...That's Ben who sounds like that.
:thumbsup2

Hey everybody!
Please check the FE link and Roll Call in the first post to check that I've got your information sorted out properly. The current plan is to split the list as we'll definitely be seeing over thirty rooms. I'll be cutting the first list off at twenty, the second list will be the next twenty and so.
If you wish to be included on all of the FE groups, rather than just a group of twenty, please reply to this post or the one in the facebook group!

Now that I'm back from the last cruse, I'll be able to devote my time more fully to this one! How many days left?
:goodvibes

This is our first Disney Cruise.

January 4 is my mine and my husbands 11th anniversay and we have 2 sons 10 and 8. We would like to be on the FE list. The kids have peanut allergies. Thanks

We are soooo excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter