Y'all Come Back Now January 4, 2014 Wonder Final Cruise From Galveston

Please add us to the FE list:

Needed info-
Room number 6024 and 6026
Disname(s) jaimeadk
Ages on cruise Me (Jaimea 36) DH (Mike 40) DS (Kaiden 9) DS (Bryce 8) DD (Avery 5)
Real names see above
Special info: milk, egg, tree nut allergy

I need some help on more ideas for making items for the dads and the teenagers. I am at a loss and on a tight budget. I'm on 2 FE FB groups and have seen s many wonderful things, but I am still at a loss for these groups. Help please! :beach:

Please add us to the FE list:

Needed info-
Room number 6024 and 6026
Disname(s) jaimeadk
Ages on cruise Me (Jaimea 36) DH (Mike 40) DS (Kaiden 9) DS (Bryce 8) DD (Avery 5)
Real names see above
Special info: milk, egg, tree nut allergy
Gotcha!

I need some help on more ideas for making items for the dads and the teenagers. I am at a loss and on a tight budget. I'm on 2 FE FB groups and have seen s many wonderful things, but I am still at a loss for these groups. Help please! :beach:

Um, I don't have you registered for our FE? Would you like to sign up?

Edited to add-I think I've got the FE list all sorted...Only 6 months? I need to get crackin' on some FE gifts!

Ahhhh! We've paid in full! Who's excited about the cruise and is ready to tell the world?
Yep.
This lady.
Is anyone else crazy ready for this cruise? Just me? Casey? Please tell me I'm not the only one.

Oh my goodness I'm crazy ready! I count down each day. Last night I kept looking at pictures of the Wonder and I think I annoyed my hubby by showing them to him while he was trying to rest! I also ordered our first set of stuff for fish exchange

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We went over the different names/restaurants (no Tea with Alice) the kids could expect. What room are y'all in?

My parents, my little siblings, and I are SUPER times infinity excited to go on our first cruise. We're so happy my dad booked our first cruise to be with DISNEY!!! I'd like to join the FE exchange but... still waiting for my mom to decide :mad:!!! But I think I have what it takes to do this and I'm a young teen. But, could someone tell me what I need to do just so that I KNOW for sure what I'm doing and anything to persuade my mom to say yes?! Thanks!

:cool1:ONLY 163 days (5 months and 10 days) ...3, 2, 1 pixiedust:

First off

:welcome:

Second, basically if you sign up for FE you're agreeing to make gifts for around 20 or so staterooms. Meaning 90-100 people of varying ages.
You can do a nice 1per stateroom gift. Or little trinket or grab bags for each stateroom member. Or handmade items. Or candy (commercial only). Or...or...lots of things!
It's meant to be fun not stressful.
It will take around half an hour to deliver gifts timed at your choice during the cruise.
What else would you like to know?

Aw thanks
And thanks for the info
If we decide to make a stateroom gift for each room, would we just hang it on the fish or the door handle.
My mom is still deciding if we should do it or not:scratchin:confused3

And if we do, I just have to post how many kids, adults, #of family members, DD/DS, names, and children's ages, along with any allergy issues, and stateroom #, right? And thanks for helping me out! :worship:

Howdy, y'all!
So happy to be able to catch this, the last sailing of the Wonder from Galveston!

This will be our kids' third cruise and our fifth, all with DCL, 4 out of the port of Galveston. Ben and I will be celebrating our tenth anniversary as well as Kylee's fifth birthday during this cruise, Chris will be 7, so that's about all there is to know about us.

I wonder when someone else will join this party?

Itinerary
January 4- Galveston
January 5-At Sea
January 6-Cozumel 8:30-3:30
January 7-At Sea
January 8-Galveston

FE List

What's an FE?

Meet Ups

Facebook Page
Here

Aw thanks
And thanks for the info
If we decide to make a stateroom gift for each room, would we just hang it on the fish or the door handle.
My mom is still deciding if we should do it or not:scratchin:confused3

And if we do, I just have to post how many kids, adults, #of family members, DD/DS, names, and children's ages, along with any allergy issues, and stateroom #, right? And thanks for helping me out! :worship:

I think the FE link in my first quote above will help you out.
The gifts go in the fish extender (hence "FE").
And yes.

From my FB post-

FAQs...
How many gifts do I give? What do I give? Big single gift for room? Dollar store pirate trinkets?
All gifts are welcome. All budgets are welcome. Whatever you feel is fun and appropriate is welcome (keeping in mind other kids may have access to the FEs as they hang in the hallways). This is meant to be fun and not a stressful thing. We intend to cut the list off around twenty rooms and put the additional rooms in the second FE group. So since we're at 23 staterooms today, assuming no one in the top twenty cancels, that's twenty in the early bird group and three for the second group...but based on history, I'm not setting the group cut offs in stone until October 1.
If anyone wishes to be in both groups (or three, if we reach that point) then let me know to double list you.
Happy sails!

FE 101 Link:http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33184281&postcount=2

Yes, I'm on FB.

I'm new to this blogging thing, so it there's an easier way to do converse, I'm all for it.

Don't have room #
me Niki
DH Eddie
DD Isabella 5
DS Gabriel 2(weeks short of being 3)
No allergies,
First time Disney Cruise, no special reason other than it's Disney

thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter