Y'all Come Back Now January 4, 2014 Wonder Final Cruise From Galveston

Just finished planning the road trip to the cruise next month. We will be driving from LA and stopping at Old Tucson Studios, White Sands National Monument, Roswell, NM, Carlsbad Caverns, San Antonio (visit the Alamo and such), my brother in Kingwood, TX and on to Galveston. The cruise will be just what we need to unwind.

Received our travel documents yesterday.

Is it wrong to be more excited about the cruise than Christmas?

um my dad realized that he booked a room at the very front of the ship
but my mom has seasickness
so he might switch rooms last minute
we're also part of the FE
so will we still be able to get our gifts?

um my dad realized that he booked a room at the very front of the ship but my mom has seasickness so he might switch rooms last minute we're also part of the FE so will we still be able to get our gifts?

No biggie!
If ANYONE is planning to swap rooms/upgrade, please:
PM me a cell number.
I'll PM you my #.
I'll post your updated rooms (and the entire FE list) in a Manila envelope on the fish outside my stateroom along with any other upgrades after muster drill the first afternoon.

Are there any staterooms still available?
I was under the impression it was getting kinda full.

Grandma and Grandpa are taking our Granddaughters (6 and 9)on the Jan 4 cruise. The 2 of us have cruised Disney alone twice before but know nothing about FE. Have taken care of the door décor!! Is it too late to join FE? What do we do? I tried to go to FB to join but have no idea if it happened. (Another area I don't know much about). Can any one help us old folks???!!! Don't want the girls to miss out on anything!

Grandma and Grandpa are taking our Granddaughters (6 and 9)on the Jan 4 cruise. The 2 of us have cruised Disney alone twice before but know nothing about FE. Have taken care of the door décor!! Is it too late to join FE? What do we do? I tried to go to FB to join but have no idea if it happened. (Another area I don't know much about). Can any one help us old folks???!!! Don't want the girls to miss out on anything!
What is your Facebook name?
I'll check to see if you're added.

Hi! I know we are really late to the FE party. This is our first DCL and the children and us are really excited! We just found out about the FE and gifts and we are frantically making a holder and gifts. We would love to be included if possible. It will be my husband and I and our two kiddos: a son (11) and a daughter (9). I am new to the dis boards as well and hope I am in the right thread. Also any tips/info about the door decorating would be helpful too. Thanks!

Happy Holidays & Happy Cruising,
E.

New to FE and it will be our first DCL cruise too. Looking fir any info you have for both. Thank You. It will be my husband, my daughter (16) and our grandson (2). Sailing in mar. 31- apr. 3, 2014:)

Just FYI, the original FE group was finalized if Sept. Latecomers would have to check on Facebook if the latecomers group is still accepting people.

New to FE and it will be our first DCL cruise too. Looking fir any info you have for both. Thank You. It will be my husband, my daughter (16) and our grandson (2). Sailing in mar. 31- apr. 3, 2014:)
Just FYI this whole thread is just for the January 4 cruise out of Galveston...
Which ship are y'all cruising? I'll try to find your group thread.

Just FYI this whole thread is just for the January 4 cruise out of Galveston... Which ship are y'all cruising? I'll try to find your group thread.

Hi! Yes, we r on the January 4th cruise out of Galveston. We r traveling with another family of four kiddos and two adults. They are going to try to make an extender too. Do people/staff put stuff in the extenders even if u r not on a list? I hope so....I know my kiddos will be excited. We r in stateroom #8004.

Looking forward to all the Magic and memories!
E

Hi! Yes, we r on the January 4th cruise out of Galveston. We r traveling with another family of four kiddos and two adults. They are going to try to make an extender too. Do people/staff put stuff in the extenders even if u r not on a list? I hope so....I know my kiddos will be excited. We r in stateroom #8004. Looking forward to all the Magic and memories! E
Sadly, if you don't sign up with a group, there have been reports of people who received nothing in their FE but their bill.
FE (though fun) isn't a make or break part of the cruise.
I have a blog post on FE here: http://magicalfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/2013/12/fastpass-to-history-fish-extender.html

Thanks for all the info!

Okay, so I know I am late...and missed all the deadlines but if anyone is still interested in exchanging with us we would love to add u to a list. Also my kids and I are huge pin traders and will have some on our FE if you would like to stop by and trade! We r room #8004.
Happy Sailing Everyone!

We will be on the ship! Party of 3- 2 adults and one special needs son (12). I am super excited and hope to meet a lot of people. We are also DVC so I am hoping to get into the DVC meet and greet. See you all soon!

so excited just two days away
:cool1: eeeek! :beach:
anyone gonna go to the theaters to watch movies :happytv:
i just called in and their playing

Saving Mr. Banks
Frozen
Planes
Wreck-It Ralph
Thor: The Dark World
Monsters University
Finding Nemo 3D
and the lady said its subject to change
pixiedust: Happy New Year!! pixiedust:

so excited just two days away :cool1: eeeek! :beach: anyone gonna go to the theaters to watch movies :happytv: i just called in and their playing Saving Mr. Banks Frozen Planes Wreck-It Ralph Thor: The Dark World Monsters University Finding Nemo 3D and the lady said its subject to change pixiedust: Happy New Year!! pixiedust:

Very excited! I want to catch Thor Dark World and Saving Mr. Banks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter