• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder 10/18/15 West Coast Baja Mexico!

I just checked. There are no HA accessible staterooms except for inside and they are selling for almost what I paid for the Verandah stateroom. I guess that was a week ago. :confused3

Wow! How many HA cabins are there?

So, it looks like my sister and her family are going to be joining us after all - I am so excited! Now to keep her son from spoiling the surprise for my kids...

I will sign them up for the FE and will provide them with everything they need! For the roll call they are Meghan, Jason, Lucas (7), and Alison (3), plus Jason's mother, Ming. I know they are in a family cabin, but not sure what the number is yet. They are on main dining with us.

Hopefully over the next year or so I will have time to make Alison some tiny princess dresses. Finally, a girl in the family!

That's so great! :thumbsup2 The more the merrier.

I know we've got an FE started and I know it's a loooong time off but let's all think about a private Mixology class. Ours was a blast this past April on the Wonder with Jesus. party:

I know we've got an FE started and I know it's a loooong time off but let's all think about a private Mixology class. Ours was a blast this past April on the Wonder with Jesus. party:

I'll definitely sign up for a private Mixology class! I can find out if my sister and/or her husband would like to join, too.

I'll definitely sign up for a private Mixology class! I can find out if my sister and/or her husband would like to join, too.

Yes, for sure! They limit to 25 people and I think they'll be LOTS more than that. I can start a group now for the first 25. And then another. And another if need be.

My 5B is now $819 more than booking day (with OBB disocunt)!!!

Yes, for sure! They limit to 25 people and I think they'll be LOTS more than that. I can start a group now for the first 25. And then another. And another if need be.

Ok, I checked with her and I am in, plus Meghan and Jason. Can't wait!

Count us in for 2!

Cyndi and Ricky Franco!

:thumbsup2 I forgot to count my hubby. :rotfl2: We're up to 26! :woohoo:

So far:
Me (rentayenta)
Michael
Pam (Pinkocto)
Alison (franandaj)
Fran
Jess (mom2aidanNpiper)
Matt
Erin (gooniesAndy)
Meghan
Jason
Brandy (dizneekrazee)
Manny
Nicole
Connie
Katie
Matt
Gina
Robert
Sheryl
Sarah
Derek
Wendy
Cyndi
Ricky
Jessica
Jessica's hubby

This is my first time on this board. We went on our fist Disney Wonder cruise this last January and the October 18, 2015 will be our second. People had such wonderful advice about our last one, it was such a great resource. Thanks.

Hi everyone!!! Just booked our room about an hour ago. Yay, Super excited!!! This will be our 3rd cruise for my son and I. He'll be 15 (OMG!) when we sail. Our first cruise was in 2011, Mexican Riviera. And this year in May to Vancouver. Loved it!

OMG, Can't wait!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

Thank you! I did find it finally yesterday.
waiting for admin to accept. I've never been to Cabo, and always wanted to.
Very excited for this cruise even though it is a year and a half away.

Hi Everyone!
My husband (26), our son (2) and I (24) will be taking our first cruise ever with all of you :woohoo:
My brother and his wife talked us into going with them and their 3 kids we are all super excited! :yay:
Melissa

Hi Everyone!
My husband (26), our son (2) and I (24) will be taking our first cruise ever with all of you :woohoo:
My brother and his wife talked us into going with them and their 3 kids we are all super excited! :yay:
Melissa

:welcome: to the DISboards and welcome to the cruise! :welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter