Wonder 10/18/15 West Coast Baja Mexico!

Here are the updated lists. I've deleted the other ones from my PB account so no one should be able to view them any longer in case you're wondering why you can't see them.

We'll be gone as of 6AM tomorrow and I'm not bringing my computer along, I will have phone and tablet, but these will be the last updates to the lists online. Any further updates will need to be via the white board on my stateroom door! See everyone at 3PM in the Promenade Lounge!

Here are the updated lists. I've deleted the other ones from my PB account so no one should be able to view them any longer in case you're wondering why you can't see them.

We'll be gone as of 6AM tomorrow and I'm not bringing my computer along, I will have phone and tablet, but these will be the last updates to the lists online. Any further updates will need to be via the white board on my stateroom door! See everyone at 3PM in the Promenade Lounge!
You still show Jacob (Stephanie_Charlene) as "5" He's "7"

I'll probably be dropping off some candy for everyone (both groups) ;) I can't wait, so excited for this cruise! :)

Just an FYI for those who are "dropping off" at the port. It was a HUGE PITA! They won't let you drive up to the actual porter area until after 12:00 noon. We had to drop off our bags and one of us stayed with the bags while I took the car to the Wyndam. Then we had to roll our 4 suitcases all the way over to the entrance. Kind of tough when one of us is in a scooter.

People did look at us funny since this is only a two night cruise. :lmao:

Just an FYI for those who are "dropping off" at the port. It was a HUGE PITA! They won't let you drive up to the actual porter area until after 12:00 noon. We had to drop off our bags and one of us stayed with the bags while I took the car to the Wyndam. Then we had to roll our 4 suitcases all the way over to the entrance. Kind of tough when one of us is in a scooter.

People did look at us funny since this is only a two night cruise. :lmao:

This throws a major wrench in our plans! We are being dropped off by my dad and he is supposed to turn in our luggage for us without the kids seeing, since it is a surprise for them! I wonder why they wouldn't let people up until after noon! Time for more plotting!

Had a great time! Thank you all for the thoughtful and wonderful gifts in the fish extenders! There are only 251 more days til our next cruise LOL! Hope you guys had a great time too!!

Had a great time! Thank you all for the thoughtful and wonderful gifts in the fish extenders! There are only 251 more days til our next cruise LOL! Hope you guys had a great time too!!

Which one did you book?

Which one did you book?

My friend works for Princess, so she added me to her friends and family and we got a great deal on a 10 day Alaska cruise out of San Francisco (no flying necessary with the baby on that one). I will keep my eye out on maybe fall 2017 with Disney, but I didn't see any I wanted to do for a good price yet! Did you book any?

I wanted to thank everyone for all the wonderful gifts. Also apologize to Patty's family if they never got their gifts. I had the wrong cabin number and by the time I notice the water bottles were gone.

We had an amazing cruise! So thankful the weather was great!! Thank you all for the FE's! Kids were so excited to look in our FE holder every time we returned to our room! Only 397 days til our next Disney cruise!!

My friend works for Princess, so she added me to her friends and family and we got a great deal on a 10 day Alaska cruise out of San Francisco (no flying necessary with the baby on that one). I will keep my eye out on maybe fall 2017 with Disney, but I didn't see any I wanted to do for a good price yet! Did you book any?

We booked a 2016 Alaska Cruise for us and my parents. We probably didn't get a great price, but we're getting older and time is running out.

We booked a 2016 Alaska Cruise for us and my parents. We probably didn't get a great price, but we're getting older and time is running out.
Yay!! I have not been to Alaska yet so I'm super excited about it! I was looking at doing a a Hawaii the year after but we shall see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter