Wonder 10/18/15 West Coast Baja Mexico!

Hi everybody :) just read through the thread, what a fun group we have. Jenny told me there was already a thread going but I completely forgot to find it. Thanks for adding me to the mixology, I'm way behind! :)

Hi everybody :) just read through the thread, what a fun group we have. Jenny told me there was already a thread going but I completely forgot to find it. Thanks for adding me to the mixology, I'm way behind! :)

Pam! :woohoo: Glad you're here.

We're going on a cruise!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We are!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hope everyone had a great 4th and is recovering from a nice long weekend. :goodvibes

I have been checking prices still and my 5C for 2 adults and 1 child has almost doubled in price. It's up $2020 now. :faint: 5C's weren't showing available for about a week and are showing again with a dramatic price hike. I haven't seen any 7A's available for a month but on my last check it was up $1050 for 1 adult and 1 child.

Mine has more than doubled! 5B 2A from 1833 to 4533 (reflects OBB discount, non discounted price if $5020!).

Mine has more than doubled! 5B 2A from 1833 to 4533 (reflects OBB discount, non discounted price if $5020!).

My stateroom (2A and 2C) was less then 5k! And we are 4 people in a concierge one bedroom suite! (Non discounted obv).

I can't believe how much they are now!

Hi Everyone I never thought to check the Disboard after I signed up for the cruise May 21.. I'm Julie and my DH is Gary we live in Alabama right now, previous Henderson, Nevada. Two of my children live in San Diego. We sailed on the May 17-19 2014 2 day cruise to no where. Julie

Hi, everyone – :wave2:

I booked this cruise on opening day (thank goodness) but summer’s been so busy I’m just getting around to joining the group. I love all the excitement already! It will only be me (Dany) and my DH Joe on this trip; our DD will be in her junior year of college and can’t join us. This will be our 10th cruise with Disney (almost platinum, yay!)and our 3rd on the Wonder. So happy to be able to drive to port again rather than flying across the country!

Hi Everyone I never thought to check the Disboard after I signed up for the cruise May 21.. I'm Julie and my DH is Gary we live in Alabama right now, previous Henderson, Nevada. Two of my children live in San Diego. We sailed on the May 17-19 2014 2 day cruise to no where. Julie

Small world - we live in Henderson! :goodvibes

Hi, everyone – :wave2:

I booked this cruise on opening day (thank goodness) but summer’s been so busy I’m just getting around to joining the group. I love all the excitement already! It will only be me (Dany) and my DH Joe on this trip; our DD will be in her junior year of college and can’t join us. This will be our 10th cruise with Disney (almost platinum, yay!)and our 3rd on the Wonder. So happy to be able to drive to port again rather than flying across the country!

WELCOME and adding you to the page one roster!

We are booked for this sailing. It will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We live in Texas, so both of our previous Disney cruises have been from Galveston. My 35th birthday will be 10/21/15, so that's the celebration! That, and the kids have been begging for the next Disney cruise since we got off the last ship. ;) It will be myself (Kristi), husband (Jake), daughter (Lauren- age 9 at sailing), and son (Lane- age 7 at sailing). We are looking forward to FE and all of the other fun on Disney!

We are booked for this sailing. It will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We live in Texas, so both of our previous Disney cruises have been from Galveston. My 35th birthday will be 10/21/15, so that's the celebration! That, and the kids have been begging for the next Disney cruise since we got off the last ship. ;) It will be myself (Kristi), husband (Jake), daughter (Lauren- age 9 at sailing), and son (Lane- age 7 at sailing). We are looking forward to FE and all of the other fun on Disney!

:welcome: Welcome! :welcome:

I've added you to the roster one page one.

Hi Everyone! The day we found out the DCL was coming out to the West Coast was the day my hubby and I booked our cruise. We are surprising our DS Isaiah and DD Katelyn who will be 13 and 2 respectively when we sail. Keeping it a secret until the day we embark is going to be so hard but so worth it! On top of that, my mom, my sister and her family are sailing too! So not only will our kids be surprised to be going, they won't know until we get on the ship that their grandma, aunt, uncle, and cousins are onboard with us! These discussion boards are awesome for info and getting to know you all. Looking forward to everyone's posts and hopefully meeting onboard next year! :banana:

Welcome! We are doing basically the same thing - surprising the kids at the port with both the cruise and then the fact that my sister and her family will be coming along. I can't wait. Hopefully no one spoils it before then!

Sorry for all my posts. Just want to get all this taken care of while I'm here. Please add my family to the FE group. Thank you!! :cloud9:

Cabin#:6510
Vazquez
Joe & Gia(parents), Isaiah(B-13), Katie(G-2)
Joe-Goofy, Gia-Mickey & Minnie, Isaiah-Buzz Lightyear, Katie-Sophia the 1st
We are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary and our son's birthday. This is going to be sooo much fun!:cool1::cheer2::cool1:

That's fantastic! My husband and I have actually researched how other families have surprised their kids to give us some ideas on how to do it ourselves. They won't know until the Friday before and even at that, they will be made to believe that we are going to San Diego for the week. Have a couple surprises in store to do the big reveal. I am so overwhelmed with emotional excitement to be able to do this for them. :hyper:

It's fairly easy for me to surprise my kids, because we live so close to the port and often drive by to "say hi" to the ship when she's here. I'll just pretend that' what we're doing and then tell the kids we might as well get on this time. As long as I can hide the suitcases and prep, we should be ok!

Welcome DisneyMommy79 and family!

I've added you to the roster on page one.

Thank you ibouncetoo!! These boards are going to be great for getting prepared. They're a fantastic prelude to all the fun we're going to have onboard! :yay:

I'm sorry ibouncetoo but one small correction on the roster and that is my fault. We are actually from CA not Canada. I saw another family on the board that is from Canada and posted a welcome to them. The way I worded it makes it seem like we're from there so I apologize for the confusion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter