With a Heavy Heart

So sad. My condolences to family and friends.
Her trip reports and blogs were always so warm and entertaining. She had such a gift for writing.

LYMI, RIP Robin.

This is Pixie as I was known in Robin's blog, Brother and I have been together for a little over 3 years. Although he is deeply saddened at the passing of his sister he wanted to thank you all for the kind words and thoughts. He will let the kids know about this thread as well.
thanks again

I am so very shocked and saddened to hear this. She certainly was a gifted writer. Robin brought sunshine and laughter to so many. My deepest condolences go out to her family.
LYMI

Horrible, sad news. I enjoyed reading her trip reports over the years and her blog and how she took, or didn't, to living in Florida. I will miss checking in with her very much!

RIP. LY/MI.

My condolences to her family. She just seemed like such a lovely person who was all about her family. :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear this.. Ironically I was just reading something of hers a few weeks ago..

My thoughts and prayers are with her family at this difficult time..:(

Learned the news on Facebook this morning, so sorry to hear it. She certainly had a gift for writing.

How very sad. Her reports almost made me feel right there with her family.
RIP, Robin, LY/MI

This is Pixie as I was known in Robin's blog, Brother and I have been together for a little over 3 years. Although he is deeply saddened at the passing of his sister he wanted to thank you all for the kind words and thoughts. He will let the kids know about this thread as well.
thanks again

Pixie, please pass along our condolences to Brother and to Del and the rest of her family. She will be missed.

thanks again

She was a very special person. And will be greatly missed. Thoughts and prayers are with all her family and friends.

I'm so sorry to hear this. She was a wonderful writer. I'm another who followed her move to and back from Florida. She will be missed.
Liz

Wow, I am in shock. I LOVED when I stumbled on her trip reprots and I remember reading them all as fast as I could find them.

Geoff_M: Bless you for gathering them up.

Does anyone know if there is a fund or donation location set up?

So sad to hear this news, especially being so close to I Love You day. :sad1:

Robin's trip reports were some of the best things I've ever read. She was so talented and seemed like such a lovely person.

My sympathy to her friends and family.

I am so saddened to hear about Robin's passing. I've been to Disney with her many times through her writing and she could tell a story like no other. My sympathy goes out to her family.

Blessings to Del and the Children, Brother and Pixie. Your memories will always be filled with laughter and love.

Rest in peace, Robin. My hunch is that Heaven is in stitches as you regale all those with you with your stories. LYMI.

I would like to tell all the oldies here that Robin Costello - Dels wife passed away at 3am this morning.

She has been plagued with blood clot issues the past few months but I'm not sure of the details of her passing.

RIP my dear friend...your wonderful talent with the written word will be missed.

OMG!! This is a a shocker! Prayers to her friends and family! :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter