With a Heavy Heart

:sad1:Oh I'm so sorry to read this. I have enjoyed her many stories and post's over the yrs. My prayers and thought are with all who grieve over her passing. Mary

So sorry to hear this.....condolences to her family.

:sad1::sad1::sad1:

RIP Robin

I wonder if her old trip reports are still here??
Some later ones are, but the "classic" one from 2003 is not (as far as I can tell), but I took the liberty of using the Internet Wayback Machine at www.webarchive.org to find the famous original reports from 2003 and extract their content and capture them in a single PDF. Here is the full report (minus the embedded photos).

My thoughts and prayers to Del, her family and all her friends. Robin you will be missed.

LY/MI

So sad. I never met Wobin, but we took a bath together as I read my printed out version of her first trip report. Her words made me LOL more then anything else I have ever read. My prayers go out to her family and all those she has touched. LYMI Wobin

I am so saddened by this news. Robin was one of a kind with a heart of gold. She will be missed by many. :grouphug: Prayers for Del and the rest of the extended family.

LY/MI Robin.

Hello All!

I didn't have the honor to know Robin. She really sounded like a wonderful, down to earth lady. Was that her screen name also?

RIP Robin. May God Bless you and your family.

Brunette

I am so shocked - I loved reading her blog, she was a wonderful writer. Prayers to her family.

This really is a heartbreak. We've lost a funny lady who had such a great outlook on life. Condolences to Del and the family.

Terribly saddened by the news. Hugs and prayers for Del and the kids, and everyone who knew and loved Wobin. LY/MI--a catchphrase that described her perfectly.

:sad1:

Some later ones are, but the "classic" one from 2003 is not (as far as I can tell), but I took the liberty of using the Internet Wayback Machine at www.webarchive.org to find the famous original reports from 2003 and extract their content and capture them in a single PDF. Here is the full report (minus the embedded photos).

Thank you, job well done. Many years ago I had cut and paste that first TR, but it's stuck on the hard drive of an old and non-working laptop. On my version there was a great "Masterpiece Theatre" intro by zurgswife too.

so sad to hear!! Del, the kids and the rest of Robin's family and friends will be in my thoughts.

Incredibly sad news. :sad1: She was way too young.

She was one of the most gifted modern writers I've "known." At one point, she was considering getting some of her writings published. Did this ever happen? I always enjoyed laughing while reading whatever she wrote. :lmao::sad:

Oh I'm so sad to hear this! Robin was a huge reason that I grew to love the dis. Thoughts and prayers going out to everyone who knew her. She will be missed.

Oh Robin - way too young. I'm so sorry to hear this

My sympathies to her friends and family, may she indeed rest in peace, and free from pain. How very sad.

Love rereading those old TR - a lot has changed, but the love and laughter is so strong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter