With a Heavy Heart

Her trip reports will likely never be equaled. At times I laughed so hard I had trouble breathing. The last time I checked, all of the links I could find to her reports no longer worked. I wish somehow copies of the early trip reports would be re-posted somewhere as a tribute to this woman's love of her family, life... and Disney.

here is one:

http://badshoe.com/lymi.htm

I am so sorry to read about this. She was a ray of light. Loved to read her stories. She had such a way of expressing her observations, insight, and humor. Really drew people in.

She will be missed. My condolences, thoughts and prayers are with the family.

As an "old-timer", I remember Del'sWife from waaaaaaay back.

I am very sorry to hear of her passing.

Words cannot express how sad I am to hear of Robin's passing. She was a treasure to the DIS, to her family, and to many more people than she probably could ever have imagined. LYMI!

Denae

Such sad news, she was a wonderful writer. Probably my favorite trip reports of all time.
Condolences to her family.

I never had the pleasure of meeting Robin but I feel like I have lost a friend. RIP Wobin.

One of my favorite stories is the attack of the Christmas bush.

I'm so sorry. I never had the pleasure of meeting her, but I've read her adventures. This is so sad. My deepest sympathy to the family and her friends. :hug:

Robin, what a bright spark of light and laughter you were in this world. You touched so many - made us laugh, made us cry, made us laugh UNTIL we cried....

My thoughts and prayers go out to your family, your friends, and all those whose lives you touched. You were a treasure and you will be missed.

Love you, and I truly do mean it.

I am so sad to hear this. My heart goes out to her family. She has brought so many of us many, many laughs.

She will be missed..

WHO else will send me info on what temps we are NOT enjoying as we both live in Maine...She is a dear person

My sympathy to Del and the rest of the family

When I think of Robin, I think of not only her hilarious stories and tremendous writing talents, but of her obvious adoration of her family and her kindnesses to so many of her friends. She was a treasure to all and a light that should never have been extinguished so soon. My thoughts and prayers are with Del and the kids and the rest of her extended family and friends. I can't begin to imagine how much they will miss her.

I am so sad to hear this. Robin was truly a special person who brought laughter to so many. I can't begin to imagine the heartbreak that her family and friends are suffering. She was such a bright light and the world has lost a treasure. Rest in peace, sweet lady. To Del and the children: I am so sorry for your loss. Robin was an amazing woman and I know there is a void in your lives that can never be filled. She loved you with such a passion and she was so proud of each and every one of you. You'll take that with you in your hearts for every day of your lives. For that, you are each truly blessed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter