With a Heavy Heart

Wow, saw this and now I'm teary eyed and it's been a year. I don't hop on here often and until recently hadn't been on Disboards since 2010. So very sad.

Please tell them what an impact Robin had on us. I truly am sorry for the loss.

Yes, please tell them.

I have her sites in my favorites and from time to time I'd look for an update or something. The latest picture, before it was disabled was a tattoo for her children. How ironic and heartbreaking. I think about her family often, wondering how they are.

Yes, please tell them.

I have her sites in my favorites and from time to time I'd look for an update or something. The latest picture, before it was disabled was a tattoo for her children. How ironic and heartbreaking. I think about her family often, wondering how they are.

Losing that blog was a big hit. Google disabled it for some reason; no one had her passwords and logins so we never found out why. That tattoo picture was something I would go and look at once a week or so.....

Nikki just got engaged to Curt....Robin would have been thrilled.

Losing that blog was a big hit. Google disabled it for some reason; no one had her passwords and logins so we never found out why. That tattoo picture was something I would go and look at once a week or so.....

Yes she would have!

Please do tell her family that her DIS friends do still think of her often and miss her!

It's hard to believe it's been a year. I really do miss her posts and blog. Sending prayers to all who were close to her -- especially to her family.

Wow a year already? I remember the tatoo that is so sad that Google disabled her blog. I loved reading her stuff.

That is so wonderful that Nikki is now engaged to Curt. I would have loved to read Robins blog on that.

Like others have said I hope her family knows how much she has touched so many and how we are missing her along with them. They were so blessed to have her guide them throught life. I wish them the best.

very, very sad! I do hope her family is doing ok... I'm sure she left a very large void. Please extend to her family the Dis's good thoughts about her, how many people she made laugh and how many people would have wanted to be her friend in real life, because of the person we got to know through her writing. :sad1:

I was so sad when I could no longer read the blog. :sad1: When they first moved home and were doing all of those repairs, I sent her some Home Depot coupons that I hoped she could use. She actually ended up writing an entire blog post about the day that they used them (which was hilarious, of course). I can't even put into words how cool I thought that was. And now I am crying again ~ LYMI, Wobin.

Thank you for sharing Nikki and Curt's great news, I wish them a lifetime of happiness! :hug:

Every once in a while, one of her kids will Tag her in a picture and it will show up on her Facebook page.
She is missed.

I missed this last year and was shocked to see it now.

I loved reading her posts. She had me at "Cop knock."

I said a prayer for her and her family and hope she rests in peace.

OMG, I was sick in November-March of last year and missed that Robin had passed away. I am grateful this thread was brought back up and in a very sad place for the loss of such a sweet, funny and loving person-for her friends and family who, I'm sure, have a hole in their heart right now. I pray that they will be able to have some happy memories this year as well as what I know will be sadness and emptiness. Peace to everyone. Delswife gave me some joy each time she posted. She was one of a kind.

I have been thinking of Robin a lot lately, keep seeing blurbs about the new TV show, "Love You, Mean It", and it reminds me of her. Wonder if the show has anything to do with Google getting rid of the blog?
Donna

I have been thinking of Robin a lot lately, keep seeing blurbs about the new TV show, "Love You, Mean It", and it reminds me of her. Wonder if the show has anything to do with Google getting rid of the blog?
Donna

Makes you wonder. I'm interested to see what the show is about. I saw one preview and it seems like another show like Chelsea Lately.

Donna

Too funny that everytime I have seen that commercial for the LYMI show I think of Robin too. It is one of Chealsey Handlers friends and is similar to Chealsey Lately. I wonder if Robin would have enjoyed the show?

I'm so out of the loop. :(

I joined LodgeBoards and DISboards forever ago just to read her trip reports. I think I've read the first one a dozen times. I've read it outloud to my DH at least half that many. We both know it by heart.

We're planning a surprise DL trip in April for our nieces, so I've been kicking around these parts lately. I went to dig up her old TR, and found this.

So so so sad. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter