Wine and Dine 2015

Has anyone tried using the "Running Buddy" pouch? I'm thinking of getting one, even if I just use it for the parks.

I have two of the small ones - can't fit my iPhone 6 in them, but I didn't want them for that, anyway. I use them with capris/tights that have no pockets to carry car key/lip balm/a couple gels/etc. I've also used one to carry my inhaler when my skirt pockets were full with gels. I find they work best filled with lightweight items, but very comfortable and no bounce.

I have one. My issue is that it can only carry so much. I got mine primarily for my phone, but if I put anything else in it it would flap open. For just my phone it worked. I ended up carrying it during the Enchanted 10K last year. That was disappointing. But other than that for everyday runs it worked. And I think for a night run it would. I had tried to stuff sunglasses in it for the 10K because I have extremely sensitive eyes and needed them for the 10K, but that did not work. I much prefer my sparkle skirts! I actually carried the same things in my sparkle skirt without any issues on my 11 mile run the other day and was so much happier than I was with the Running Buddy, but again, it depends what you plan to carry.

I have the 6+ one for my 6+... With no cover I could slip the phone in easily but not a lot of spare room. It is a big case and with the phone, for me too heavy to wear running. I think you might be able to get a 6, Chapstick, a couple of tissue,maybe a few waffles too, the material is much stiffer than Roo sport pockets, and I think it is bulky, and I'm not small.
As I said, I don't use mine for running anymore, I use it at work. I think they work on a solid waist strap/band. Not a soft band like running skirts(brand)
Don't know if this helps!

I have two of the small ones - can't fit my iPhone 6 in them, but I didn't want them for that, anyway. I use them with capris/tights that have no pockets to carry car key/lip balm/a couple gels/etc. I've also used one to carry my inhaler when my skirt pockets were full with gels. I find they work best filled with lightweight items, but very comfortable and no bounce.

Well, I just ordered the 6+ size one thru Amazon Prime. I am fed up with my running belt. It rides up no matter how large I make it and when I make it large enough to not ride up, it twists around. Plus my phone is a pain to get in and out of it. And that was with my iPhone 4. Now that I have a 6 I will probably not be able to get it out without dropping it and I want to be able to take pictures during W&D. So I'm willing to try, especially since they have a good return policy. :)

Just made resies, one night at the Pop: FL, preferred rate. If I go down Friday night I'll stay on RT 192. I also bought Prince's "Pop Life" from amazon just in case.

Hey everyone! Super excited and can't wait for the race!

I have a question for those who have been to the Finish Line Party before. My mom is going to be attending the Finish Line Party, waiting for me and my dad to finish the half marathon. She's not one of us "Disney People", so she doesn't know what to do while she waits for us. Does anyone know the event schedule for that night? I want to make her an itinerary, but I'm not sure what exactly to expect. Are there going to be musical acts like the British Invasion over in the different pavilions? Is everything over in the World Showcase or in Future World too?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone with their training!

I'd also like to know about the finish party. I've only ever been to the after party for TOT. I think the only things that I know are open is Test Track and Soarin? Are characters only in World Showcase? Does anyone know what characters are usually out? I'd really like to here any experiences or details of the after party.

I got my ME info yesterday. I need to decide on a Magic Band color by this weekend. I was holding out hoping for a purple one but no such luck. Speaking of purple, I NEED the new purple plaid Sparkle Skirt!

I got my ME info yesterday. I need to decide on a Magic Band color by this weekend. I was holding out hoping for a purple one but no such luck. Speaking of purple, I NEED the new purple plaid Sparkle Skirt!

I really wanted purple as well. I have a pink from June 2014 that I'll take with me because it matches my outfit for the half. And then I ordered a green one for this trip.

My Sparkle skirt came yesterday and I think it will be great! I like the feel of it and am super excited about the pockets. Will need to wear it on a long run to really know.
It's so rainy and windy here and it's expected to last throughout the weekend which really stinks for my planned 9 mile run. Guess I'll be on the treadmill, but for that long it's really going to be boring!

Hey everyone! Super excited and can't wait for the race!

I have a question for those who have been to the Finish Line Party before. My mom is going to be attending the Finish Line Party, waiting for me and my dad to finish the half marathon. She's not one of us "Disney People", so she doesn't know what to do while she waits for us. Does anyone know the event schedule for that night? I want to make her an itinerary, but I'm not sure what exactly to expect. Are there going to be musical acts like the British Invasion over in the different pavilions? Is everything over in the World Showcase or in Future World too?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone with their training!

There will be a DJ or Two through out the world showcase. Test Track, Soarin, Mission Space, possibly spaceship earth and the Mexico boat ride should be open. All food booths will also be open. I can't remember if there are characters or not. I have last years program at home so I can check and see when I get off work and post what that said in about 30 mins.

My Sparkle skirt came yesterday and I think it will be great! I like the feel of it and am super excited about the pockets. Will need to wear it on a long run to really know.
It's so rainy and windy here and it's expected to last throughout the weekend which really stinks for my planned 9 mile run. Guess I'll be on the treadmill, but for that long it's really going to be boring!
Yeah, if I'm going to test drive mine it's going to have to be on the treadmill. We are definitely into fall weather here now in NH. My last few morning runs that I did it was in the 40's, and the afternoon one I just finished was not much better at 52. :)

Sorry it took so long to get back. I looked everywhere for last years Finish Line party map and can't find it. Of course the official race packet has 0 information about the party in it.

Well I got my shoes from UPS and they are horrible! Some different version of the Nike Free 5.0. Totally different stitching, sole, cushioning etc. I was so disappointed! I LOVE my original ones and these are eh. :(

BUT DH saw my disappointment and that I was planning on keeping them anyway and he told me to send them back and he's taking me to Dick's tomorrow to get the ones I like! The ones I got today were on sale for $40 and they are $99 at Dick's but he said I need to get what works right for me. I knew I married him for a reason!

That skirt is so cute!

I really wanted purple as well. I have a pink from June 2014 that I'll take with me because it matches my outfit for the half. And then I ordered a green one for this trip.

I was holding out for a purple one too, but since they didn't come out we denied our bands. We have our AP set and our set from our trip in June, plus I have a few other odd one around. But now I'm wondering if I should order ones to match our outfit? ;)

Well I got my shoes from UPS and they are horrible! Some different version of the Nike Free 5.0. Totally different stitching, sole, cushioning etc. I was so disappointed! I LOVE my original ones and these are eh. :(

BUT DH saw my disappointment and that I was planning on keeping them anyway and he told me to send them back and he's taking me to Dick's tomorrow to get the ones I like! The ones I got today were on sale for $40 and they are $99 at Dick's but he said I need to get what works right for me. I knew I married him for a reason!

I'm so sorry they didn't work, but kudos to the hubs for taking you to get some that work well for you!

Last December was our first trip where they had Magic Bands (we'd been on a ~5 year hiatus), so we don't have a stash built up. :) I got pink then and I picked yellow this time. The pink one shows up in MDE as being active... does that mean I can swap it and the yellow one when I'm there for whatever I feel like that day? SO has red from last time and picked orange this time, but his old one isn't in my account. I'm assuming that we can link it up somehow when we get there. I don't think he'll be as concerned as me about coordinating his band with his outfit though. :D

Where did you order from? I've heard of fake shoes being sold of amazon and ebay.

Last December was our first trip where they had Magic Bands (we'd been on a ~5 year hiatus), so we don't have a stash built up. :) I got pink then and I picked yellow this time. The pink one shows up in MDE as being active... does that mean I can swap it and the yellow one when I'm there for whatever I feel like that day? SO has red from last time and picked orange this time, but his old one isn't in my account. I'm assuming that we can link it up somehow when we get there. I don't think he'll be as concerned as me about coordinating his band with his outfit though. :D

Does he have is own MDE account? If so his red band will be there.

Also yes if you old band is there it will work just try it on the door to "reactivate" it. I once had to have the front desk reactivate an old special edition band because while it worked for fp and ticket it didn't work for our door.

6pm.com. They were very different from the ones I have. But Nike has so many different versions of their Free's. My current ones are 5.0 '14 and the ones I bought are 5.0 V4. I'm wearing my good ones to Dick's tomorrow so I know I get the right ones lol.

Does he have is own MDE account? If so his red band will be there.

Also yes if you old band is there it will work just try it on the door to "reactivate" it. I once had to have the front desk reactivate an old special edition band because while it worked for fp and ticket it didn't work for our door.
He does... I just didn't know if the old band would be linked to our reservation already. Although his account should be linked, so maybe it will work like magic. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter