Wine and Dine 2015

I have one. My issue is that it can only carry so much. I got mine primarily for my phone, but if I put anything else in it it would flap open. For just my phone it worked. I ended up carrying it during the Enchanted 10K last year. That was disappointing. But other than that for everyday runs it worked. And I think for a night run it would. I had tried to stuff sunglasses in it for the 10K because I have extremely sensitive eyes and needed them for the 10K, but that did not work. I much prefer my sparkle skirts! I actually carried the same things in my sparkle skirt without any issues on my 11 mile run the other day and was so much happier than I was with the Running Buddy, but again, it depends what you plan to carry.

Do you have the 6+ one? I was hoping that I could get my regular 6 iPhone, Chapstick, tissue and some Honey Stinger Waffles in a Baggie in it.

@Dis5150 so cute! My BFF had a very similar look for the Disneyland Half and she somehow used safety pins to make it happen. That was going to be my suggestion...or maybe you could stitch it on? A couple done by hand on each side?

Sorry I'm not much help. :(

@Dis5150 so cute! My BFF had a very similar look for the Disneyland Half and she somehow used safety pins to make it happen. That was going to be my suggestion...or maybe you could stitch it on? A couple done by hand on each side?

Sorry I'm not much help. :(

I just went back and looked at your photos - that's so cute! I didn't notice her outfit when I read your trip report. Did she attach it to a hat or a visor? My problem may be that my running hat is too flimsy to support it. It's just a cloth New Balance moisture wicking hat.

Do you have the 6+ one? I was hoping that I could get my regular 6 iPhone, Chapstick, tissue and some Honey Stinger Waffles in a Baggie in it.
I have the 6+ one for my 6+... With no cover I could slip the phone in easily but not a lot of spare room. It is a big case and with the phone, for me too heavy to wear running. I think you might be able to get a 6, Chapstick, a couple of tissue,maybe a few waffles too, the material is much stiffer than Roo sport pockets, and I think it is bulky, and I'm not small.
As I said, I don't use mine for running anymore, I use it at work. I think they work on a solid waist strap/band. Not a soft band like running skirts(brand)
Don't know if this helps!

I think you'll love it. Even with my minor complaints about the shorts, I still love my sparkle skirts and really don't run in anything else other than tights when the weather gets cold. If you end up not liking it, you can return it or, as mentioned, there is a robust after market as well.
Slightly off topic... Where would one look for the aftermarket group? I have two , I love the fit and the pockets are fantastic, but they are just too hot for me!

Slightly off topic... Where would one look for the aftermarket group? I have two , I love the fit and the pockets are fantastic, but they are just too hot for me!

Idk if we can meantion that other social media website with out getting a point but it statts with an F.

Getting closer...I'm excited and nervous at the same time! :) I was wondering, does your party ticket allow re-entry? Would it be possible to exit at International Gateway, watch runners around the EPCOT resort area, and then re-enter the party?

Getting closer...I'm excited and nervous at the same time! :) I was wondering, does your party ticket allow re-entry? Would it be possible to exit at International Gateway, watch runners around the EPCOT resort area, and then re-enter the party?

I believe it does allow reentr. The best cheerleader in the entire world Peggy Sue use to sit at the Beach Club and cheer every single runner along. This will be the first Wine and Dine with out her and I'm not sure if those of us who knew her will have dry eyes we run by her spot.

I am going to have to try the caffeinated Nuun. I have headaches frequently after running, especially long runs, and I wonder if this would help me. Advil didn't take away my headache yesterday, but a cup of coffee (with a ton of creamer as I don't normally drink coffee, but tea, and was out.) seemed to help. I drink Nuun regularly on long runs, but haven't tried the caffeinated ones. Thank you for the tip!

Sorry this is a super delayed response, I've been so busy at work it's been hard to keep up with the DIS! I was also getting headaches after long runs, like REALLY bad ones to the point where I could barely function at work. Bottom line is that my blood sugar was dropping waaaay low after long runs and since I was in a hurry to get to work I wasn't replenishing quick enough. So make sure you eat soon after your runs!

I just went back and looked at your photos - that's so cute! I didn't notice her outfit when I read your trip report. Did she attach it to a hat or a visor? My problem may be that my running hat is too flimsy to support it. It's just a cloth New Balance moisture wicking hat.
She attached it to a SparkleAthletic visor:
image.jpeg

Here is my Half costume! Classic Minnie in black and white. :)

But.... Does anyone (@Ariel484) have any ideas on attaching the super cute headpiece my DD25 made me, to my hat? I'm tearing it up trying to attach it with safety pins!

Love this!!!

Is it a no-no to mention Facebook on here? Anyway, I'll send you a PM with specifics.

My knee is killing me after Tuesday's run. It's on the inside of my knee. I did not work out yesterday, and I am not going to run today. I hope I can still get my weekend 15 miler in this weekend, even though I skipped a maintenance run (although I live in the southeast and it's supposed to rain all weekend). It's too close to the race to be a serious injury. I hope it ends up being nothing. I am a little bummed.

My knee is killing me after Tuesday's run. It's on the inside of my knee. I did not work out yesterday, and I am not going to run today. I hope I can still get my weekend 15 miler in this weekend, even though I skipped a maintenance run (although I live in the southeast and it's supposed to rain all weekend). It's too close to the race to be a serious injury. I hope it ends up being nothing. I am a little bummed.

Oh no. Hope it's just a minor strain or something that resolves quickly. :(

I guess it's "hosted by Jeff Galloway" and includes a four-course meal with wine pairing. But that menu is not appealing to me, and I don't eat cooked fish.

I paid $99 for the Anniversary Party at Disneyland - we got a cute backpack and a super private showing of Paint the Night, with an extra four hours in half of the park on major rides. I could justify that - this ... it's just too much.

Yeah, that's way too much for us. We're already spending a boatload on hotel, airfare, park tickets, meals and MVMCP. We have an ADR for Flying Fish that night, anyway.:fish:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter