Who is leaving next? Anzac Departure Board AUG GATES CLOSED SEPT PROCEED TO GATE

Our first Feb departure is off. All February departures your flight is ready to board. March departures please proceed to your gate.

Welcome to Feb, another month closer to your next trip even if it's not planned.

Yay time for me to proceed to gate:cool1:
Four weeks for us, time to get organised!

I would say I won't have Karen's mountain luggage though :)
Sorry but I can't think of anything worse than lugging a huge ton of luggage around or even just home with me....but I enjoy watching others do so ;)

I have to carry a back pack, so I'm going to try and keep it under 15kg, imagine Karen backpacking:rotfl2:

untitled.png

times 10

I would say I won't have Karen's mountain luggage though :)
Sorry but I can't think of anything worse than lugging a huge ton of luggage around or even just home with me....but I enjoy watching others do so ;)

DH has put his foot down for the next trip and reckons it'll be 2 suitcases for the 4 of us :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:. He wants to hire a smaller car this time and I can see his point but I know it just won't work with light luggage limits. Oh well, he can do what he wants, I know better.

Yay 2 weeks for us. I think this means we are boarding ? :cool1:

28 Days in the USA with heaps and heaps of Disney to keep us going for at least a year or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter