Who is leaving next? Anzac Departure Board AUG GATES CLOSED SEPT PROCEED TO GATE

Lucky you Karen - I'm counting down the one week until the kids go back to school!! :crazy2:

PS - my ticker is mental - so I will write that we have 3 months, 2 weeks and 4 days to go!! :goodvibes

australiankaren said:
nearly there!!!!!!!

Gee that has come around soooo quickly. Looking forward to reading your comparisons seeing as you'll be cheating on WDW with DLR, and kissy kissy ANZ with Qantas.

Have a fab first visit to DLR! Don't forget to ask for a first time visit pin

Gee that has come around soooo quickly. Looking forward to reading your comparisons seeing as you'll be cheating on WDW with DLR, and kissy kissy ANZ with Qantas.

Have a fab first visit to DLR! Don't forget to ask for a first time visit pin

OMG..I forgot about the first time pin.......:cool1:

yes hopefully Qantas will not disappoint.....7 sleeps to go.....and internet shopping is all on its way or has been delivered....:cheer2:

must set up TR.........another thing to put on list to do

looking forward to one of these at rainforest cafe......only 6 more sleeps till

uu0nBl.jpg

and seeing my buddy...

p5dgXl.jpg

Karen - Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to have a similar drinks picture at the following places. Extra points if they have umbrellas in them.

• Cheesecake Factory
  • PF Chang
  • Bubba Gumps
  • Rainforest Cafe
  • House of Blues
  • Ralph Brennan Jazz Kitchen
  • Uva Bar
  • Tortilla Joe's

Anyone else want to add to the list???

Karen - Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to have a similar drinks picture at the following places. Extra points if they have umbrellas in them.

• Cheesecake Factory
  • PF Chang
  • Bubba Gumps
  • Rainforest Cafe
  • House of Blues
  • Ralph Brennan Jazz Kitchen
  • Uva Bar
  • Tortilla Joe's

add dennys, the GCH bar, my balcony, the pool, the line for space mountain.....:crowded:

PrincessInOz said:

[*]Cheesecake Factory
[*]PF Chang
[*]Bubba Gumps
[*]Rainforest Cafe
[*]House of Blues
[*]Ralph Brennan Jazz Kitchen
[*]Uva Bar
[*]Tortilla Joe's

3 more for you....

* Qantas club (or any lounge you choose to use)
* On the plane
* Disneyland - Dole Whip with, of course, an umbrella.

How about AT the airport at the end of your trip with your mountain of luggage that may or may not have travelled with or without you to Memphis or Georgia or Atlanta...

How about AT the airport at the end of your trip with your mountain of luggage that may or may not have travelled with or without you to Memphis or Georgia or Atlanta...

God I am dreading the luggage mountain of doom....I'll just make sure I have enough $1 notes to tip the airport porters well

australiankaren said:
God I am dreading the luggage mountain of doom....I'll just make sure I have enough $1 notes to tip the airport porters well

Have a wonderful trip regardless :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter