Who is leaving next? Anzac Departure Board AUG GATES CLOSED SEPT PROCEED TO GATE

Or are they????

Must be getting very exciting. I am on standby if you need me to keep you company.

hehehehehehe.......:rotfl:

a tad nervous re DL.....havent been there before as an adult so have no idea what to expect..or what to do....WDW is second nature...DL is the great unknown...

and I hate wearing winter stuff when on hols....i'm a boardies, tshirt and thongs kinda girl!

karen, dlr is gorgeous and cute and everything is exactly as it appears on the maps. smaller, so it makes getting around really very easy, and everything is charming and magical -- you will do great :) and minniesue and i (both confessed dlr nuts) are here to help out as much as you need :)

i can't wait to hear all about your trip :) i am sure it won't be too cold on your vacay though. i hear that California doesn't really get too cold other than a little in the morning or at night :)

i think you will be fine in your tshirt and shorts, with maybe a cardi in your backpack. and if you go back to your room (which will be practically IN the parks) you can always switch to leggings or yoga pants in the evening :)

a tad nervous re DL.....havent been there before as an adult so have no idea what to expect..or what to do....WDW is second nature...DL is the great unknown...

and I hate wearing winter stuff when on hols....i'm a boardies, tshirt and thongs kinda girl!

My very first trip to Disneyland was in February some decades ago and I am in shorts and Tshirts in all the photos. Not quite WDW in September hot but not freezing. A nip in the morning and evening. I just love it. I even have a brick out front in the walk under the monorail track in front of the entrance. There is always a little bit of me there.

Park hopping is easy, going back to the GCH will be easy, you will like it for all it's own reasons.

as i have been on school hols the last 5 weeks, no gym, eating my body weight in snacks, sitting/sleeping all day.. I think I may have put on a few kgs :confused3 and I am not looking forward to having to squeeze back into jeans so soon....so will take my shorts & t's...some trackie dacks for night, and fingers crossed I get back in shape before the 1st......

australiankaren said:

Ask Sally if she likes your hair when you see her with Jack :). She is just totally gorgeous and we loved her.

Oh woo hoo, this is like a great big "September 2011" thread lol! ;)

Can we put non-Dis trips? If so, we are about to embark on our first roadtrip/farmstay. Brisbane-Warwick-Narribri-3 nights farmstay Windeyer-Uralla-Ballina-Brisbane. 17 - 24 January :D

Then the real Dis bis (sorry if I haven't formatted this well):
December 2-29th. 3 - 14 WDW. 15-22 NY (and maybe Washington? Would love to show kids Smithsonians), 22-27 Disneyland. :banana:

Ms Karen: Boardies, t-shirt, light sweatshirt ::yes::

Disneyland resort experts...I need you

my plans so far

fri :syd-lax, arrive GCH - DL world of color 9.15 pm

sat: DL tour , DL fireworks 8.40pm

sun: DL/CA

mon: seaworld

tue: DL/CA

wed: universal studios

thur: DL/CA

fri: DL/CA

sat: check out GCH/ check in sheraton LAX/ flight home

mon: arr syd

Please fill in the gaps.....thats all I've got:(:faint:

Oh woo hoo, this is like a great big "September 2011" thread lol! ;)

Can we put non-Dis trips? If so, we are about to embark on our first roadtrip/farmstay. Brisbane-Warwick-Narribri-3 nights farmstay Windeyer-Uralla-Ballina-Brisbane. 17 - 24 January :D

Y
Then the real Dis bis (sorry if I haven't formatted this well):
December 2-29th. 3 - 14 WDW. 15-22 NY (and maybe Washington? Would love to show kids Smithsonians), 22-27 Disneyland. :banana:

Ms Karen: Boardies, t-shirt, light sweatshirt ::yes::

Oh it is any old trip Franrose. They are both on the list. We did 19 -27 Dec at Disneyland so happy to answer any questions on dealing with the crowds

my plans so far

Eating, while it is not as important to make reservations you must do Baked Potato soup at Carnation Cafe, Blue Bayou is also great at a waterside table.

australiankaren said:

my plans so far

If universal isn't busy you can easily do it in one day. We got an offer for two days for the price of one. We were out by lunch on the second day as we were over it.

You must do the haunted house at Universal :) and chat to Donkey.

Departure Board has been updated.

Australian Karen and Zanzibar183 you must be getting excited. February is getting closer.

Any more trips to add?

my plans so far

Karen - Did you want to venture further than Anaheim and Universal? What about shopping?

- South Coast Plaza
- The Grove/Farmer's Market
- outlets (I do prefer the ones at Carlsbad near legoland; but there are ones closer)

Have you seen much of San Diego?
What about a beach e.g., Venice or Santa Monica pier area?

Oh please add me:yay:
March 2013
Mexico, Guatemala, Belize and universal studios LA
Thanks you so much:thumbsup2

We depart on Feb 27th.

12 days WDW
5 days Orlando
2 days Vegas
6 days California

Going to video the lot so we have an awesome document of the whole trip.

Not that much longer to go:goodvibes

ahh I almost totally forgot about my upcoming trip :rotfl:
Sorry if it's a bit late but I just thought I'd share anyway

Non-Disney sadly :( Leaving for Thailand on the 29th January, returning 19th Feb
Phuket and Bangkok :yay:

Oh please add me:yay:
March 2013
Mexico, Guatemala, Belize and universal studios LA
Thanks you so much:thumbsup2

All added Gogo65. Sounds great. I can also add the link to your pretrip report if you like.

We depart on Feb 27th.

12 days WDW
5 days Orlando
2 days Vegas
6 days California

Going to video the lot so we have an awesome document of the whole trip.

Not that much longer to go:goodvibes

Nice, more amazing videos to watch. Feb is just around the corner.

ahh I almost totally forgot about my upcoming trip :rotfl:
Sorry if it's a bit late but I just thought I'd share anyway

Non-Disney sadly :( Leaving for Thailand on the 29th January, returning 19th Feb
Phuket and Bangkok :yay:

Non Disney trips are just fine. Have added you as a last minute Jan Departure.

Oh us ANZAC disboarders are really getting around the globe over the coming months.

Well you can add me too - we are off to Japan in April. I have a PTR on the Tokyo Disneyland board!

Oops didn't realise I was already on the list!

I am so ready for this trip - bring it on already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter