• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is leaving next? Anzac Departure Board AUG GATES CLOSED SEPT PROCEED TO GATE

areweindisneyyet said:
I expect welcome banners set for my arrival. :rofl

All updated

Although we leave earlier, we don't get to WDW until 14/9 so.... no welcome banner for you (Still enjoy those Seinfeld repeats).

In true Cluedo style can I suggest my welcome as:
AWIDY, in the laundry, with an umbrella drink.

We leave on the 28 march, but have told our kids the 5 april as we won our holiday so we're still trying to make it extra special and surprising them the night before we leave, lol.:cool1:

We leave on the 28 march, but have told our kids the 5 april as we won our holiday so we're still trying to make it extra special and surprising them the night before we leave, lol.:cool1:

You won your holiday How awesome is that :)

yes, very exciting, actually won it on our son's 11th birthday so that was a pretty great birthday present, i'm sure he'll never forget that birthday.

How exciting. More trip reports.

Hmmmm, I'd have to finish my other one first wouldn't I :rotfl2:?

How organised are you? -it seems so fast on top of the last trip but you sound so calm at present.......I'm still nagging DH "have you booked the car hire yet.."

I wouldn't say calm - I would say I'm so snowed under I can't give it too much thought at present :rotfl2:. I am fairly organised though, pretty much everything is done and booked and paid for. Just a few final things and we are all good.

Although we leave earlier, we don't get to WDW until 14/9 so.... no welcome banner for you (Still enjoy those Seinfeld repeats).

In true Cluedo style can I suggest my welcome as:
AWIDY, in the laundry, with an umbrella drink.

Hmmmm, I want to play

What a great prize. Have a nice time.

You leave on my birthday! Lucky you. I would love to be away on my birthday. Have a great trip.

Arrrgghhh- with 34 days to go my parents have decided to meet up with us at WDW for a few days. While I am pleased about them joining us, it has wreaked havoc with my dining reservations. Wish me luck as I attempt to rebook for 7 people....

Arrrgghhh- with 34 days to go my parents have decided to meet up with us at WDW for a few days. While I am pleased about them joining us, it has wreaked havoc with my dining reservations. Wish me luck as I attempt to rebook for 7 people....

Oh noice, it's always wonderful when people think it will be fun to do things "last minute" at the world :rotfl2:

Hope you have pixie dust with the rebooking.

Good luck pixiedust:

Oh Lisa I am so excited for you! You and DH have waited a long time to visit UK/Europe and I hope it is all you have dreamed of :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter