Who is going in AUGUST?? **List in 1st Post** PLUS DISMeet info links in 1st Post!

As of the time of this posting there are 194 dis-dvc'ers going in August which seems like a lot to me. I recall August use to be a slow time of year for DVC'ers (on the dis anyway). I wonder why the pattern shift?

I actually thought it seemed like practically no one was going! I was able to book 5 out of 8 nights right away for a studio at VWL yesterday. And the last 3 that I waitlisted came through today. I figured maybe no one is going in August!

We'll be there 8/22 - 8/30 at VWL!

I have a brief 2-night stay to see BLT.

8/14--8/16~ DVC Mike~ BLT

:goodvibes

Joining in the August Melt :)

BLT 8/14-8/23

Kathy & JoJo for his 6th BD :) :banana:

:thumbsup2Hello DIS-ers...
Get out your Alien Green Mickey apparel!
Trying to organize a DIS meet at the mouse between August 19 through August 25. Anyone interested? Let me know. Also, anyone have a good place to meet at? Information on this will also be listed at this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=32398665#post32398665
Looking forward to your comments!:thumbsup2

I just posted on your other thread - thanks for starting this! Most of our dates overlap so we'd be interested. The 19th would be the most ideal but we're at WDW until the afternoon on 8/23 so whatever works is great. Maybe a community hall (with A/C :cloud9:) or one of the resort pools.

Can we update my dates? I am now going from the 5th through the 12th and staying BWV and VWL (hopefully, BLT if rooms open up!).

Can we update my dates? I am now going from the 5th through the 12th and staying BWV and VWL (hopefully, BLT if rooms open up!).

No - absolutely not! ;) I changed it but I put the entire trip and both resorts on one line b/c I didn't know the breakdown of when you were staying where. You had VWL before but wasn't sure if the dates for that part had changed. If you want me to split them, let me know.

August 13-16 - BCV
Celebrating my son's 18th Bday!

The birthday celebrations are such fun! We just went in May for our DS's birthday...he wore his birthday button with his name on it & EVERY CM we passed wished him a happy birthday by name! It was awesome! :thumbsup2 Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter