Who is going in AUGUST?? **List in 1st Post** PLUS DISMeet info links in 1st Post!

Thanks for the bump....couldn't find the thread.
With other threads mentioning low availability at the resorts, i was curious to see when's everyone staying.

Are the threads saying that people are trying to book now for the summer months or did they try at the 7 month mark?? The first part of our trip has been booked since last Sept. (11 months) - can't believe we are within 90 days now! :goodvibes

My stay was booked 7 months in advance.

I just booked my son about a month ago in a studio at Jambo - Kidani was not available then for the full 5 nights so he is on a wait list.

I also just booked my other son on Tuesday - we tried a few different resorts (BCV, WLV, BWV and AKV) but they only had a few nights here and there for each resort - so he is booked at SSR - wait listed for BCV. I doubt the wait lists will come through.

Are the threads saying that people are trying to book now for the summer months or did they try at the 7 month mark?? The first part of our trip has been booked since last Sept. (11 months) - can't believe we are within 90 days now! :goodvibes

My thought was due to this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2180504

Not remembering everything about the thread, just the fact that no dates were available seemed interesting.

We'll be at VB 8/20 - 8/25 in OVIR and then on to AKV 8/25 - 8/31 in 1 Bedroom Jambo House - can't wait!!!! :)

We will be at AKV from the 25th to Sept 4
then CSR till the 7th

Denise in MI

We are going to be at SSR from 8/9 to 8/13 on developer points. :yay: We are going to have a 2 BR villa.:woohoo: It's our first DVC trip! party:

We will be going Aug. 8 - Aug. 15 on developer points at SSR. We have been to Disney several times in August and the heat never bothered us. It seems a lot of us are going to be there by the looks of this thread!:yay:

We'll be there as well. We originally tried to get into HHI in June, but the waitlist never came through, so we decided to go to WDW this summer. We'll be at OKW 8/2 - 8/7 and then again at OKW from 8/10 - 8/14, with an interim break inbetween to visit family in SoFla. Looking forward to it.

August 16-22 for us at SSR. This will be our first DVC stay. We own at BLT but will be using the developer points in August! We live in Vegas now but use to live in Florida - heat and humidity does not scare us!:dance3:

8/8 - 8/15 SSR Studio
8/15 - 8/21 AKV Kidani Village 1 bdr. SV

Can't wait!!!!!!!!:dance3:

Wow Castillo Mom!
We are gonna be at Kidani Village the exact same dates as you.
8/15 - 8/21 in a AKV 2 br. Standard View

We can't wait either!!!!!
Maybe we will see each other by the pool!!! :)

We will be there August 19 - August 30 at SSR. We are using the developer points we earned when we bought at BLT.

I am really annoyed though. I just found out on here that BLT is opening early! As an owner I thought I would have received a letter or something to inform me about that. I would have rented my developer points to my friend who was going the same time as us and book our stay at BLT.....grrrrrrr....I am really mad right now!

Nicole :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter